All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundercats

Reaction score
This is going to sound a little strange but for some reason, my LED notifications are not working on just certain colors.. For example, if I go into my UD | UI settings and then go to the LED Notification settings, Yellow, Blue, Cyan, and Red are the only colors that work. Green (which I use for GMail as well as my Touchdown work email), nor the other colors do not work. Any suggestions?

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is going to sound a little strange but for some reason, my LED notifications are not working on just certain colors.. For example, if I go into my UD | UI settings and then go to the LED Notification settings, Yellow, Blue, Cyan, and Red are the only colors that work. Green (which I use for GMail as well as my Touchdown work email), nor the other colors do not work. Any suggestions?

Ive asked about this as well. White doesn't work on mine, but i have friends for whom it does work.

Dunc

Reaction score
I figured that's where the LED options would be. Therefore I have a question for you guys:

1.) When going to Settings>UD>UI I received a force close every single time. The other options areas seem to be working fine. Could this be a result of the kernel not being a good match for my phone? I also get force closes when trying to open Settings>UD>Application Settings as well as Input Settings.

Everything else seems to be working alright but I did perform all the rooting this morning.

I'm on FRG22D using UD 8.0 with the Chevy ulv 1.0ghz kernel. I also wiped/cached before I installed. I unrooted my 2.0 back to stock everything, then updated via OTA 2.2, rooted, wiped, installed UD (stock UD theme), installed chevy's kernel. This also happened before I started installing any apps.
On a positive note, using UD 8.0 allowed me to finally open Outlook. I wasn't able to get my account setup when I was on the stock FRG22D, but now I can. Stock I couldn't get past the setup screens, but with UD it let me finish setup and then asked me to let allow the server to be able to remote wipe. Not sure what changed, but oh well.

Last edited:

vinnard

Reaction score
Whenever I get a phone call it usually takes about 3 or 4 rings until the screen actually turns on and tells me who is calling. Any idea how to fix this?

BachinPhx

Reaction score
Whenever I get a phone call it usually takes about 3 or 4 rings until the screen actually turns on and tells me who is calling. Any idea how to fix this?

Great question. I thought it was just me. Same thing happening here and would love to know if there is a fix for this please.

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score

Great question. I thought it was just me. Same thing happening here and would love to know if there is a fix for this please.

I have SetCPU set to a min of 400 Mhz when the screen is off. If you have it set too low, like 125 for example, you may have this type of issue. You might be able to get away with a low end of 250.

vinnard

Reaction score
so in setcpu should I set it to 125-250 for screen off or just 250-250?

Reaction score

I have SetCPU set to a min of 400 Mhz when the screen is off. If you have it set too low, like 125 for example, you may have this type of issue. You might be able to get away with a low end of 250.

BD,

I'm not able to edit the build.prop file in system. Is this just something I'm doing wrong or is it not currently able to be manipulated? In response to the questions / answers above, changing the value of the ring delay from 3000 to something like 500 always worked well for me...

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is anyone else's phone going to 550MHz when charging?? SetCPU profile isn't changing it either. Never noticed this before.

Reaction score
how do you change the ring delay?

I haven't been able to do it on UD8 because for some reason it won't let me open the text editor to edit, but on other ROMs you open system/build.prop file and scroll down about 2/3 of the way and there's a line item that says:

ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=3000

You should be able to change the 3000 (milliseconds) to something like 1000, or 500. However, I just looked again, and after installing 928 Droid's theme, he's modified the file to 1000 instead of 3000 so I'm all good. Man that theme is dope!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is anyone else's phone going to 550MHz when charging?? SetCPU profile isn't changing it either. Never noticed this before.

Pretty sure, Google set that as a standard. They assumed charging the phone meant it was dead or close to it. They turned the speed down to charge the phone faster. Not sure theres much you can do abou it.

Status
Not open for further replies.