[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I completely fubarred 1.1.14. I didn't have a nandroid so I had to go back to 1.1.7. It was more stable on my D1 anyway. I'll wait for 1.1.21 instead of trying to reinstall this release.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jimbo42o

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything that is going wrong with your phone haha. But, why aren't you downloading the dialer? Because your phone is going crazy or?

yea cuz my phone went crazy i did a restore yay for nandroids :) and i got the dialer. i got a lot of FCs and it loaded my @gmail.com contacts (of which i have over 100) and it only showed 9 (which looked like only ones from twitter) so i uninstalled...yea i did edit that post a lot huh..i have the lock screen slide issue
i tried using a PIN for my lock screen which in turn froze my phone and made me boot loop were a batt pull did nothing just more boot looping...did a nandroid and here we are....not brave enough to try to change my lock screen again...i wonder how many people actually read my posts or if they get skipped over..cuz ive asked questions before and never got a response (hell ive started whole new threads got like 100,000,000 views and no replies)...aw well now i think i am just rambling.......

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
yea cuz my phone went crazy i did a restore yay for nandroids :) and i got the dialer. i got a lot of FCs and it loaded my @gmail.com contacts (of which i have over 100) and it only showed 9 (which looked like only ones from twitter) so i uninstalled...yea i did edit that post a lot huh..i have the lock screen slide issue
i tried using a PIN for my lock screen which in turn froze my phone and made me boot loop were a batt pull did nothing just more boot looping...did a nandroid and here we are....not brave enough to try to change my lock screen again...i wonder how many people actually read my posts or if they get skipped over..cuz ive asked questions before and never got a response (hell ive started whole new threads got like 100,000,000 views and no replies)...aw well now i think i am just rambling.......

It loaded mine as well. Thankfully, I don't have that many.
I've seen a lot of people getting endless bootloops with the lockscreen having a pin and what not. Just something in 1.14. I use WL most of the time so I don't really have any problem but I haven't had any when I've used the stock one but I'm definitely not attempting to set a password haha. And I know how you feel. I'll start a thread, get a bunch of views, and not one reply. I usually I figure out what I need shortly after so it's not so bad.

jonesy16

Reaction score
I've run a few different versions of MIUI now but I'm still having the issue where missed calls that aren't in my phonebook show up as white text so you can't read the phone number. I found some other pages (e.g., code.google.com) which claim this issue was supposedly fixed. Is there something I did that brought this issue back, such as restoring a system backup using the MIUI backup utility?

hoppermi

Reaction score
I've run a few different versions of MIUI now but I'm still having the issue where missed calls that aren't in my phonebook show up as white text so you can't read the phone number. I found some other pages (e.g., code.google.com) which claim this issue was supposedly fixed. Is there something I did that brought this issue back, such as restoring a system backup using the MIUI backup utility?

No, it is still an issue. Needs to be fixed by miui devs in china. Not the result of anything anyone here has control over.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

No, it is still an issue. Needs to be fixed by miui devs in china. Not the result of anything anyone here has control over.

I believe that if you longpress the pic for that contact you can open up the contact and it will give you the number

hoppermi

Reaction score

I believe that if you longpress the pic for that contact you can open up the contact and it will give you the number

a quick tap will do then press + good find, bama.

tater0388

Reaction score
Must have new release. Please tell me its coming soon

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's not showing my downloaded apps again. I wonder why it randomly does this.

bustadroid

Reaction score

A developer dies a little in inside each time you ask for an ETA.

Uff I'm honestly sick and tired of people using that same line, it's getting old.

This current version of miui is running flawlessly for me, I'm in no rush for the next version. :)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uff I'm honestly sick and tired of people using that same line, it's getting old.

This current version of miui is running flawlessly for me, I'm in no rush for the next version. :)

Agreed. But I also hate when people ask constantly but with MIUI, ETA's don't seemed to be asked too often anymore.

Reaction score

A developer dies a little in inside each time you ask for an ETA.

:(

10 chara