[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

hoppermi

Reaction score
Try restoring default theme. I had this issue several times. Had to try different things to get it working again.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'll try. Thanks for the quick reply. I had the Meizu theme applied and tried applying SWG and it wouldn't work so I changed font on my phone and rebooted and I have a mix of the default theme and SWG and I haven't even tried applying the default theme yet. Weird. Will post back results.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
Try clearing data and cache in theme manager. I havn't tried it yet personally but it might help reset things so it will appy a theme. Let me know if this works.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I cleared data, re-flashed the fix, and it still wouldn't install. So, I'm just gonna flash 1.14 without wiping, and then try flashing the theme and see how that goes. If I have problems I'll just restore.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I cleared data, re-flashed the fix, and it still wouldn't install. So, I'm just gonna flash 1.14 without wiping, and then try flashing the theme and see how that goes. If I have problems I'll just restore.

you will prob have to wipe and reflash

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope not. Haha I'll just keep the theme I have if that's the case. Too much trouble considering the new release will be out soon.

Is it possible to make these themes flashable?

Last edited:

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I hope not. Haha I'll just keep the theme I have if that's the case. Too much trouble considering the new release will be out soon.

Is it possible to make these themes flashable?

Yeah id probably just wait too lol.
Its possible to make them flashable. Yakitori made his kuro theme into a ud theme.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think what I'm going to do since apparently I can only flash one without going through a bunch of work-arounds, I'll just mod the ROM before I flash it. Then, if I want another theme, I'll just install it and it will be fine. I can't really see myself flashing more than 2 themes in one week.
Or, I'll learn how to make zips and just start flashing them.

Well, the install without wipe didn't help. Time to restore I suppose.

andrew.trin

Reaction score
I've had this problem throughout all updates of MIUI, that when I would unlock the phone with the messaging button slide.. down.. lockscreen thing, the screen would freeze and I'd have to perform a reboot. I avoid the issue with lockscreen passwords/patterns, but I would prefer unlocking my phone without the security. Help?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've never heard a problem with that before. Mine would lag some usually but I've never had to reboot or anything like that because of it.

jimbo42o

Reaction score
andrew.trin;1221961...the screen would freeze and I'd have to perform a reboot. ....[/QUOTE said:
thats the only time i get reboots other then that its works great..imma have to try doing "security" lockscreeen options see if i can start diggin that.. edit...set a pin and phone froze and boot looped me battery pull does nothing just back to boot loop..yay for nandroids :)
oh n dj thx for that dialer link im gettin it now...
edit 2..guess im not gettin it now lol

Last edited:

jimbo42o

Reaction score
so i use astro file explorer and because of my bootloop issues (look up..) i did a nandroid and when my phone rebooted i got a "notice from ASTRO java.io.IOEXCEPTION" in my dropdown any ideas? when i tap it it opens my download folder and nothing happens notification is still there too (prolly the DL folder cuz it was last folder open or whatever)...

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything that is going wrong with your phone haha. But, why aren't you downloading the dialer? Because your phone is going crazy or?

soccer568

Reaction score
Hey im trying to get compcache to run on my phone and i keep getting "permission denied" when typing "compcache start" in the terminal emulator. Im running slayhers lfy kernel and ive flashed the compcache zip. Am i missing something?