[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Did I miss something? What happened to everyone? Did everyone all of a sudden stop having issues with the rom or did everyone die? lol.

idk i guess everyone is just getting tired of this crap...i am too to be honest. i dont blame anyone for not using this rom. hopefully 0.1.7 brings more stability.

Last edited:

BCrawford

Reaction score
I'm having no luck accessing miui online. When I try it says memory card is not accessible. I have tried it after rebooting, while connected usb charging, while mounted, while disconnected. Anyone experienced this? I can access the themes downloader.

Other than that, AMAZING ROM. User converted.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well im not all that tired of it. Pretty great for me. Music is going haywire and I tried using global search once and it kept not showing any results. Other than that, pretty good. I like how the launcher doesn't resize the icons so that they're really small and I like changing the system icons.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
Did I miss something? What happened to everyone? Did everyone all of a sudden stop having issues with the rom or did everyone die? lol.

idk i guess everyone is just getting tired of this crap...i am too to be honest. i dont blame anyone for not using this rom. hopefully 0.1.7 brings more stability.

I'm not tired of it. I love to tinker with my phones. I've been hacking since the Moto V60. Now you know I'm old! I'm hoping the new release will be more stable too. Thanks for all your hard work. If you ever need another beta tester, just let me know. It would be my pleasure to help. I just wish I knew Linux so I could code!

sparty569

Reaction score

But but but...what will we use if there is no MIUI? I honestly dont have any issues that are deal breakers for me. No reboots, VERY few force closes (that I prolly cause with impatience).

But then again, I work for a software dev company, and we are in the middle of some major testing...which will lead to more dev of another product...so I know how it is to find bugs and whatnot.

On the other hand, I just may not be as picky/demanding as others...especially for a free ROM.

To be honest...I have tried a bunch of different roms, but I always seem to come back to MIUI. I am even using the stock launcher now. It is nice to have something that isnt a re-hash of the rest. Not to belittle the other devs...they all do great work. But, if everyone is building from source, how different can they all really be, aside from icons and themes? I have tried BB, SS, MetiCkOne, Cyanogen, pretty much all of them at least for a bit and for now, I will keep using MIUI, because it is different.

That said...I cannot wait for the first GB Rom from one/any of these guys as well.

Last edited:

loco

Reaction score
jam, miui is incredible. please dont give up on us. is the only thing out there that is structurally different and truly makes my phone enjoyable.

JStandiford21

Reaction score

I was wondering if that was a possibility also but didn't want to say that lol. I haven't updated to 12.31 yet because of the stability issues. I was having way too many reboots on 12.24 but figured out it was a result of the Elite Pro theme. Its a big theme. Reverted to the my miui theme and no reboots in 2 or 3 days. I'm wondering if a lot of the reboots are theme related. I was one of the people who was having reboots by just unlocking the phone.

Maybe I should try out 12.31 and wait to see if 1.7 is stable. Look forward to your porting Jamz, hope you stick it out.

teschall

Reaction score
Sturge[Droid];1168196 said:
i havent really had any problems that havent been a) resolved or b) i was able to fix on my own...i love this ROM

I totally agree with this comment.

elwood1229

Reaction score
i havent really had any problems that havent been a) resolved or b) i was able to fix on my own...i love this ROM

Miui has been great for me as well. I haven't had any problems at all on 12.31.

texstar420

Reaction score

Miui has been great for me as well. I haven't had any problems at all on 12.31.

I agree also. This ROM made me love my original Droid again. It's fast exciting and pleasing to the eye. I love all of the features of MIUI. Plus it's stable. With this version I haven't had any major issues. I can't wait to see what the future of this ROM is. Please DEV's keep going with this rom. Don't give up and let us know if we can help. I would be more then willing to be a tester.
I hope and pray that this ROM will make it to the Droid Bionic when it comes out. I will be looking here to see if and when it drops. I know I am a little early on this one but I can see this ROM being a nice fit for that monster of a phone.

Thanks MIUI devs and MIUI community.

Last edited:

chewy74

Reaction score
jamezelle, I really hope you don't stop working on this ROM. I try to flash everything new that comes out just to try, but am guilty of going with the hype sometimes...but almost always getting disappointed. I took a chance and strayed away from my norm and tried MIUI and fell in love with it, despite all of its bugs. It truely is something new and different and its a breath of fresh air from all of the other ROM's.

Aside from random reboots (not as often as most), I had that notification audible issue i mentioned a few times (which i still think is because the ringer volume and notification volume is synced, and in settings you are suppose to have the option to unlink them so you can adjust the volume levels seperatly or together, and MIUI i noticed did not have that) and it started lagging the longer i used it. There were also heat issues and SMS not being received and phone not even ringing/receiving incoming calls and sending directly to VM.

So I've moved on already, but I am still following MIUI's progress and hope to see it become more stable and friendly. Please do not give up on it as its a 'diamond in the ruff' and i think its getting better with each release.

I appreciate your hard work and thank you for giving our phones something exciting and new to flash.

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
No one likes a quitter don't give up you have a great ROM I think its not as stable as others it just needs some work. Tag along some other developers if you need help.
JMHO

MJ5150

Reaction score
I don't have any issues with each MIUI release. I get into trouble when I try customizing the apk's myself. It's a great ROM, and a nice change from all the other ones that are basically the same with a few different changes here and there.

-Mike

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
never said i was quitting.