[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.11.0

js0724

Reaction score
As a few others have said, this release was a complete trainwreck on my phone. Wiped everything and reinstalled ROM several times in hope it was a bad install. Most apps force close as soon as I touched the icon. Tried fixing permissions to no avail. Hopefully next release will work for me. Strange that I never had ANY major problems with MIUI until this release...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Funny working great for me , in fact I was just thinking when GPA12 comes out it will be hard to get me to use it over MIUI .
MIUI during the day when I need a good ROM and GPAxx during the night when I don't have to have a 100% working phone .

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just to give everyone an update, new miui should be out tomorrow :). Follow me on twitter for updates.

sorry guys i would release it tonight but tonight is the only night i can get drunk, so it will be released tomorrow.

Last edited:

lilcdroid

Reaction score
TP just out of curiosity, is the included market version the new 2.3.2 or the old 2.2.11. Ecsnead edited his BlackedOut market for the newer version but I had to uninstall the update back to 2.2.11 for it to theme. O yeah, I gave ya 10's across the board for all 4 themes, good luck.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
TP just out of curiosity, is the included market version the new 2.3.2 or the old 2.2.11. Ecsnead edited his BlackedOut market for the newer version but I had to uninstall the update back to 2.2.11 for it to theme. O yeah, I gave ya 10's across the board for all 4 themes, good luck.

Its still the old market. Thanks for the votes!

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright guys, I just found out that china has released 1.2.19, so im not sure when ill have that one ready.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright guys, I just found out that china has released 1.2.19, so im not sure when ill have that one ready.

hmm .. they miss something?

Yeah something with the powercontrol. They had it refreshing data constantly, which was killing the battery. Now they set it to refresh every 30 mins.

onsht1kll

Reaction score

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
So will u release 1.2.18 or just go to 1.2.19?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

danceswithbongs

Reaction score

im just gonna wait and release 1.2.19

No wonder China dominates the US in manufacturing.
We would have consulted our lawyers and bean counters, and decided it would save us money by releasing as is and fix it only if it causes too many deaths.
ALABAAAMMMAAA MAAAANNN,
You are our last best hope to show them we can still compete.
Do it for your state, your country and for those who refused to conform and upgrade their OGs, until they just up and die on us.
And most importantly do it for Johnny!
danceswithbongs that were made in America

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

im just gonna wait and release 1.2.19

No wonder China dominates the US in manufacturing.
We would have consulted our lawyers and bean counters, and decided it would save us money by releasing as is and fix it only if it causes too many deaths.
ALABAAAMMMAAA MAAAANNN,
You are our last best hope to show them we can still compete.
Do it for your state, your country and for those who refused to conform and upgrade their OGs, until they just up and die on us.
And most importantly do it for Johnny!
danceswithbongs that were made in America

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaamenn to that :icon_ banana:

GraphicsDesigner

Reaction score
cant access video

does anybody have a issue watching videos on this build? i cant watch youtube or any other forms of video :-(