[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0

Jamezelle and I have teamed up to bring you the new Miui 1.2.19. This is the first build that i ported the whole thing by myself

Follow me on twitter @tp4bama for real time updates!

This build is MOSTLY STABLE BUT STILL BETA according to miui.cn developers. MIUI build based off of the 1.2.19 build from china(MIUI.CN)

This build was ported to the droid by Tp4bama and translations to english were done by MarkHUK from MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers

Have questions about the UI? hoppermi created a GREAT GUIDE read it, learn it!
whiskeycoke manages our THEME THREAD HERE at droid forums so a big thanks to him as well!
Also a big thanks to n_i_x also from miui-dev.com for all the help he has been to date.​

Code:
#include <std-disclaimer>

/*Anything you do to your phone is solely your responsibilty, you choose
 to modify your phone. This rom has been marked STABLE by the developer,
 however should anything happen to your phone neither of the developers "Jamezelle and/or Tp4bama" nor miui.cn developers are
 not liable in anyway, */

KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
  • If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
  • Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
  • MMS Videos playback as slide show. (Chinese devs know about this!!)
  • Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
  • Facebook will sync ALL contacts.
POST BUGS HERE IN THIS THREAD.

CHANGELOG: STICKY THREAD IN THIS SECTION.

Local changes by ME:
  • Added old Gallery3D just incase some of you wanted it
  • Google Search back in as stock search
  • Added old Camera app just incase some of you wanted it
  • Using old white MIUI boot animation

INSTALLATION:
  1. Backup apps with MIUI backup if you are on a previous release (App Backup)
  2. OR Backup apps data with Titanium Backup from the market
  3. NANDROID BACKUP!
  4. Wipe Data/factory reset
  5. Flash this rom
  6. Restore apps/data with MIUI backup or Titanium backup [NOT SYSTEM DATA FROM ANY OTHER ROM EXCEPT MIUI!!!!!!! or you will get acore force closes...]

DOWNLOAD, 2 steps:
1) Download and install this D1-MIUI-1.2.19.0.zip
2) Flash this update after step 1 D1-MIUI-1.2.19.1.zip

Theming issues should be fixed. Themers: all that needs to be updated for the new build is a few changes to the icons. And for the lazy bustadroid, :p, that means making sure the icons folder is named icons and the system icons are in there and named like all the other icons, i.e. named for there package name

Terminal App themed by me http://bit.ly/dGMfZA

20110202_001858.jpg

NEED SUPPORT NOW?!?!?!
Come visit us on IRC here : Freenode Webchat #MIUI
Im on there as much as i can be but I do work a lot of hours at the hospital, so if i dont get back to you for awhile dont take offense :)

Last edited:

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
YES!!! Thank you guys for your hard work we appreciate it deeply

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I may jump back to MIUI this week....
And I'll try not to infract ya tp4bama for the good work ;)

Sent from somewhere...

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I may jump back to MIUI this week....
And I'll try not to infract ya tp4bama for the good work ;)

Sent from somewhere...

Nice, and Thanks lol

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Hey tp....I haven't looked in a while, are there any chrome looking themes for MIUI?? As in the metal not googles browser.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey tp....I haven't looked in a while, are there any chrome looking themes for MIUI?? As in the metal not googles browser.

Sent from somewhere...

I think i saw one, but it was awhile back and i havent heard of it being updated. Miuithemes.com has pretty much all of the themes available. You might look there for one. If you find one and its not updated, shoot me the link and ill look at it ;)

crackedvenom

Reaction score
TP4! Checking this now. Last weeks didnt work well for me so im hoping this one will.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79

Sent from somewhere...

I think i saw one, but it was awhile back and i havent heard of it being updated. Miuithemes.com has pretty much all of the themes available. You might look there for one. If you find one and its not updated, shoot me the link and ill look at it ;)

Thanks...will have to wait til I get home.....been off MIUI for almost a month playing with gingerbread ROMs.

Sent from somewhere...

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Been running for an hour bow, running great, only thing is themes apply but none of the icons apply, absolutely none lol. Maybe they just need updated tho

crackedvenom

Reaction score
So i guess im one of the few that is still having problems? Im not sure why :/ It only started happening with these last two releases. Random freezes and reboots. And a lot of the times, the screen will turn off and not turn back on. I thought maybe it was launcher pro or Go Launcher, but i used the regular launcher and it still froze up.

bustadroid

Reaction score
Jesus, what did they do to the theming images. :soapbox:

Everything seems to work except the icons. Why do they feel the need to change the names for image in theme every single release? :confused:
Does anyone know the new file names?

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Well once in a while screen goes black and not back for me also, but that's the only big issue i get.

foamman

Reaction score
So i guess im one of the few that is still having problems? Im not sure why :/ It only started happening with these last two releases. Random freezes and reboots. And a lot of the times, the screen will turn off and not turn back on. I thought maybe it was launcher pro or Go Launcher, but i used the regular launcher and it still froze up.

I had the same issues with the last release...trying this one now. Fingers crossed...