[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.25.0

Reaction score
I am still getting Map FCs. Its been happening for a couple of updates now. I did a complete wipe and load and I even downloaded Google Maps new from the Market.

azpilot

Reaction score
Here is what I noticed on the text messages (at least for me) If i'm not on the main page and actually talking to say the wife and she sends another after I got out of the app, when I go back in and its to our conversation the new one is not there. If I go back to the main message menu and then back to our conversation the new message shows up.

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Another release that is just terrible. I never had any of these problems before you guys switched the CM versions. I wish you guys would just change it back for one release and see how well it works. I hate it because MIUI is the best.

Nsievo

Reaction score
weird how im not getting any of these probs,,,,,,,, mine runs perfectly

crackedvenom

Reaction score
weird how im not getting any of these probs,,,,,,,, mine runs perfectly

It just doesnt make sense. It worked perfect before they switched their base. Now none of the builds work for me after their switch. Random freezings, screen turning off, and not turning back on. Force closes on launchrs. Its just completely unstable for me. Ive done nothing different from any of the other times.

HardWired

Reaction score
I only ran 1.2.25 for a day. While it was stable, it was very laggy and the known theme issues, etc...so its back to 1.1.28 which was the last good build for me. Looking back it seems every February release was a no-go for daily use for one reason or another. I love the fact that there are those willing to spend the time to translate and port for the D1 (which the rom was never intended to run on) but the ChiComs aren't giving us a lot to work with lately. They fix one thing or bring something new to the rom, but break something else (or two) in the process.

Anyway...1.1.28 runs smooth as butter for me so I'm sticking with it. But as always....looking forward to hand feeding the next release to the ol' D1. :)

critz

Reaction score
So far I've been getting my texts

This... dancedroid

Unfortunately I have just confirmed that I'm not receiving all my texts. I see a few messages sent on my gf's device and I never received them. I am getting MOST but not ALL. :icon_frown:

I am going to have some people send me some tests just to make sure i am getting them all. I may have to switch to using my google voice for a bit if it is still a problem.

Reaction score
Another release that is just terrible. I never had any of these problems before you guys switched the CM versions. I wish you guys would just change it back for one release and see how well it works. I hate it because MIUI is the best.

It's not "these guys" doing that, I don't think. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

Frogman

Reaction score
I am not having issues. It works fine. I get text, mm's, take pictures, run maps, music, phone calls. Stock kernal although usually get a p3. Only complaint is Miui music is a bigger footprint on my phone while running navigation at same time. I just switched to Power amp. If your having issues you may have brought something with from another build. I used Miuiback up for apps and system. Tks Bama!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited:

geoff5093

Reaction score
Running great! I finally decided to switch back to MIUI since it's really the only ROM out there that is a significant change from stock. I am actually getting pretty decent battery life with the stock kernel, 70% left after almost 5 hours of being in a poor signal area with light use. Typically it gets down to 40-50% by now.

AutoCANE

Reaction score
I just jumped back to MIUI after spending some time experimenting and tinkering with the CM7 nightlies. From my experience, it is going to take some time before there is a gingerbread ROM that will run well on the D1 (at which point who knows how many of them will still be out there) and MIUI is by far the best ROM i have run to this point. Couldn't take any more of the bugs, crappy quadrant scores and terrible RAM optimization that seem to be inherent with GB.

Thanks to Bama my phone is rockin and rollin again, and I love it! Thanks again!

geoff5093

Reaction score
I just jumped back to MIUI after spending some time experimenting and tinkering with the CM7 nightlies. From my experience, it is going to take some time before there is a gingerbread ROM that will run well on the D1 (at which point who knows how many of them will still be out there) and MIUI is by far the best ROM i have run to this point. Couldn't take any more of the bugs, crappy quadrant scores and terrible RAM optimization that seem to be inherent with GB.

Thanks to Bama my phone is rockin and rollin again, and I love it! Thanks again!
Agreed. I tried almost all the GB ROM's and I really aren't happy with any of them yet.

dapper1

Reaction score
Thanks bama! Just about everything is running smooth for me with the exception of incoming calls. Is anyone else experiencing a lag for the screen to come on to answer the call?