[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.25.0_2.2

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which of the last versions had ringtones working properly? I cant stand this.

Maybe i missed it... Whats wrong with ringtones?

I have had a few random reboots so im going back to the last version again, maybe its just me, maybe my kernel, who knows...

crackedvenom

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which of the last versions had ringtones working properly? I cant stand this.

Maybe i missed it... Whats wrong with ringtones?

I have had a few random reboots so im going back to the last version again, maybe its just me, maybe my kernel, who knows...

They dont work all the time. Ive gotten plenty of messages that i didnt get til hours later because the notifications werent working properly. The ringtone doesnt go off, and a pop up doesnt come up either.

loudaccord

Reaction score
anyone else have an issue with not being able to "slide up" to ignore a call? If I touch the slide bar, no matter what, it will answer.

PARick

Reaction score
Got a little bored with my previous ROM, although it worked great. Flashed this one today, and I like it...pretty much......the lockscreen time is almost a deal breaker though!

d31337fu1

Reaction score
No way to change the sliding panel pngs or lockscreen notification icons?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No way to change the sliding panel pngs or lockscreen notification icons?

You can build a miui theme file to do this, or simply make an update.zip theme file to change them in the framework... I changed mine.

d31337fu1

Reaction score
i've made one and found a few themes online too that were built to compliment the new version but the sliding panel never changes. :S

Last edited:

PARick

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the themes replace the clock on the lockscreen to 12 hour time?

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the themes replace the clock on the lockscreen to 12 hour time?

Any luck with this? I too would like to know.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

MIUI Themes can only edit graphics, and the 24h time is a code issue so that won't work. Personally I love froyo MIUI but I am on 1.3.5 because it has the old style lockscreen with regular time.

Anyone know what I am missing being on 1.3.5 compared to newer releases of froyo MIUI?

Bukada

Reaction score
Froyo

Was this the last "FROYO" build miui ???

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, it is. I am on version 1.3.5 right now only because I can't stand the military time on later froyo versions. If I was a crazy coder I would pump this froyo ROM up instead of going to a failed gingerbread ROM. Just my opinion.

Reaction score
I have a decent amount of apps installed so is it normal for the homescreen to be really laggy when I am scrolling through them? Never had a problem in LP.