[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.25.0_2.2

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a decent amount of apps installed so is it normal for the homescreen to be really laggy when I am scrolling through them? Never had a problem in LP.

I am using LPro on MIUI and its flawless and fast. I think the MIUI Launcher is neat, but it is slower (like other stock launchers) and it just doesnt have the features of LPro...

Reaction score
I have a decent amount of apps installed so is it normal for the homescreen to be really laggy when I am scrolling through them? Never had a problem in LP.

I am using LPro on MIUI and its flawless and fast. I think the MIUI Launcher is neat, but it is slower (like other stock launchers) and it just doesnt have the features of LPro...

Thanks for the info, Ill give LP a shot again.

I did have one more question though, how can I turn off the dial tone when I am dialing a number? Even when my phone is silent it still makes a noise when I press each number.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Thanks for the info, Ill give LP a shot again.

I did have one more question though, how can I turn off the dial tone when I am dialing a number? Even when my phone is silent it still makes a noise when I press each number.

Settings > Personal > Sound > Audible Touch Tones = OFF

(im with you on this one...)

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had to go back to 1.3.11 from the April gingerbreadmiui because I was getting force closes all day every day. Scrolling from screen to screen was also a problem because of lag.

To go to 1.3.25 do I have to wipe first? is there much of a difference?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I switched to Launcher 7 and I am loving it! I recommend you all give it a try!

I always wipe just to be safe, and if your switching from GB to FroYo I think you need to wipe since they are different builds.

vjaamm

Reaction score
I did the fix for the camera, as far as I can tell, exactly as listed on page 2 and I'm still getting force closes. I'm using root explorer to try to do it.

What am I doing wrong.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your phone after? I had the same problem fc after doing the fix.

So I created a backup and restored to another rom so I could use the camera on mothers day, restored my backup today and now the camera works.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
How do I put a short cut for an instant message on my screen?

vjaamm

Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your phone after? I had the same problem fc after doing the fix.

So I created a backup and restored to another rom so I could use the camera on mothers day, restored my backup today and now the camera works.

I can only delete data from the apply after I try opening it. On a fresh install there's no data to wipe. I try the fix both after a fresh instill with no data wipe, and after I try opening the apply first and doing the data wipe. (He does mean wipe data from the app list in the settings right?)

If I just copy over the camera apk I get force closes, if I copy over the miui camera apk (or both) the app disappears all together from my phone, whether I reboot or not.