[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.25.0_2.2

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
D1-MIUI-1.3.25.0_2.2

This build is MOSTLY STABLE BUT STILL BETA according to miui.cn developers. MIUI build based off of the 1.3.25 build from china(MIUI.CN)

This build was ported to the droid by Tp4bama and translations to english were done by MarkHUK from MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers

This build is still based off the cm 6.1.2. Ive tested and havent found an issue with any of the normal issues minus the mms videos (which i havent tested)

*This might be my last build I release for awhile due to my mcat studying.*

Follow me on twitter @tp4bama for real time updates!

Have questions about the UI? hoppermi created a GREAT GUIDE read it, learn it!
whiskeycoke manages our THEME THREAD HERE at droid forums so a big thanks to him as well!

Code:
#include <std-disclaimer>

/*Anything you do to your phone is solely your responsibilty, you choose
 to modify your phone. This rom has been marked STABLE by the developer,
 however should anything happen to your phone neither of the developers "Tp4bama and/or Jamezelle " nor miui.cn developers are
 not liable in anyway, */

KNOWN ISSUES:
  • Flashing zip files over the rom after flashing might cause reboots while downloading market apps, make a backup before flashing zips!
  • Apps dont automatically load, use miui backup app to load apps
  • If you have having launcher force closes, try another theme or switch to the stock theme.
  • Yahoo Mail isnt working with stock Email app. See the fix posted by loveubuntu
  • MMS Videos playback as slide show,. (Chinese devs know about this!! also there is a problem across all build with problems attaching vids to mms)
  • Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign)
  • Facebook will sync ALL contacts.
POST BUGS HERE IN THIS THREAD.

CHANGELOG: STICKY THREAD IN THIS SECTION.

Local changes by ME:
  • Added old Gallery3D just incase some of you wanted it
  • Google Search back in as stock search
  • Added old Camera app just incase some of you wanted it
  • Using old white MIUI boot animation

INSTALLATION:
  1. Backup apps with MIUI backup if you are on a previous release (App Backup)
  2. OR Backup apps data with Titanium Backup from the market
  3. NANDROID BACKUP!
  4. Wipe Data/factory reset
  5. Flash this rom
  6. Restore apps/data with MIUI backup or Titanium backup [NOT SYSTEM DATA FROM ANY OTHER ROM EXCEPT MIUI!!!!!!! or you will get acore force closes...]

DOWNLOAD
Be sure to backup your apps before flashing!D1-MIUI-1.3.25.0

Themers: Themes should work fine. The only new things to theme are the new lockscreen and battery on the lockscreen

NEED SUPPORT NOW?!?!?!
Come visit us on IRC here : Freenode Webchat #MIUI
Im on there as much as i can be but I do work a lot of hours at the hospital, so if i dont get back to you for awhile dont take offense :)

Last edited:

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Good Luck on the mcats. Your focus on the future is the most important thing right now. Then once it's done, get your butt back here. :)

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's MIUI?

Its a chinese based rom that has been ported to the d1 by myself, jamezelle, zenulator and one more crappy dev that i can't remember his name :p

HardWired

Reaction score
Ha! I don't think he picked up on your sarcasm dude. Good to see u back in the forum. Are you still using a D1? If you've read through the group you seen that tp4bama has to back away for a while. Do you have any desire/plans to pick up with the pending GB Miui rom? (Crossing fingers) :)

Ahh, I see you two have met. ;) Btw thanks for the 3-25 build tp4bama. I went back to3-11 as I thought it was way smoother than 3-18 but I'll give this build a run tommorrow. Thanks again for all you time and work on Miui. It has been very much appreciated. See you back here when things settle down.

Last edited:

Axium

Reaction score
for some reason it seems to sync a LOT and when its not syncing itll start syncing again lol :(

frostthejack

Reaction score
did not expect you to push this out. was actually trying to get info on how to port the milestone version to the droid 1 if you could fill me in a little bit i would be happy to help next week.

Axium

Reaction score
no more crazy syncing. but now the camera app is force closing :(

Reaction score
Alright Bama! You’ve got an inspirational work ethic. I’m going to put this on but I have to wait until Monday, I've got too much work and my kids this weekend. I’m looking forward to it though! Thanks.