[New!]D1-MIUI-1.3.5.0

kamisan

Reaction score
With rm when. You install anything it asks if you want to back up and clear cache. As a general rule on any miui rom you check both. Little custom addons like a gb keybaord you might backup but don't need to clear the dalvik cache. That memory stores all the data info that makes your phone yours.
.at least app wise and all the app settings. It does not hold your cell settings though so it is still activated just no custom apps no email settings etc.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Andril

Reaction score
Solid Build - keep up he good hard work MiUi will take us places! My D1 and I thank you

frostthejack

Reaction score
Actually its good to clear dalvick cache once a week to keep you phone running smoth

xXKINGXx

Reaction score
Can someone bring the old messaging back?

Personally I hate how the new one looks and every theme I apply only half applies to the app and it looks terrible

bigdad63

Reaction score
I was very excited when I was able to take pictures and videos and answer the phone without hanging up on anybody. It look like all the major bugs had been worked out. Then I started getting force closes with a message saying that there was a problem with the acore process. It popped up on almost all the applications that I tried to open. I tried a fresh reinstall as well as a reinstall over the rom. I didn't delete or freeze or move any programs. Sigh,Back to UD.

bigdad63

Reaction score
I was very excited when I was able to take pictures and videos and answer the phone without hanging up on anybody. It look like all the major bugs had been worked out. Then I started getting force closes with a message saying that there was a problem with the acore process. It popped up on almost all the applications that I tried to open. I tried a fresh reinstall as well as a reinstall over the rom. I didn't delete or freeze or move any programs. Sigh,Back to UD.