[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.11.0

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
It sounded crazy to me too since I had just done it but doing a wipe/reinstall fixed my issues.. use the miui backup to backup all your apps and settings and the process of restoring everything after a wipe isnt that bad at all.
Are you able to restore apps that were on the SD card yet? I stopped using Miui Backup for apps because of this. I only use it for settings.

drilus

Reaction score
Bug maybe, but the notification settings goes to ringtone settings.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bug maybe, but the notification settings goes to ringtone settings.

it might just be a translation bug, but it does go to the notification settings

drilus

Reaction score
You're right. It does actually go to notification settings. It's just a translation bug.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. =]

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys for all of the nice comments.
Also thanks to everyone who has voted for my themes on http://miuithemes.com . If you haven't voted yet i would appreciate if you would follow the following links and give my themes a 10/10. It will take 2 secs to do. Links to themes:
Galaxy S
Black n' Bold
Murdered Out
Liberty
Thanks! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

juniorjwh

Reaction score
Bama..... How are going to announce releases? twitter, or forums?

Thanks Bama

D1 MIUI 1.2.11 p3 125-1250LV & SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v9 Theme. And onsht1kll's Time out Mod.

***Thank You JAMZELLE & TP4BAMA***

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
ALABAAAMMAAA MAAAANNN
You know how I roll in political elections; I don't vote for a candidate unless they pay me. This here is the same thing...

Just playin playa
Perfect 10s
Remember we're all counting on you

walkin the walk and tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

toastedoats

Reaction score
i am having trouble applying themes. Everything is applying correctly except the folders are not becoming themed. any ideas, or anyone else having this issue?

I have tried 4 different themes and every time the folders dont change

Last edited:
OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i am having trouble applying themes. Everything is applying correctly except the folders are not becoming themed. any ideas, or anyone else having this issue?

I have tried 4 different themes and every time the folders dont change

Your theme might not be updated to the latest changes. Rip open your theme and rename the com.android.launcher/res/drawable-hdpi folder to drawable-en-hdpi, rezip the theme and you should be good to go.

OP
tp4bama

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bama..... How are going to announce releases? twitter, or forums?

Thanks Bama

D1 MIUI 1.2.11 p3 125-1250LV & SetCPU using Mr_DSL's BlissSuaveHD v9 Theme. And onsht1kll's Time out Mod.

***Thank You JAMZELLE & TP4BAMA***

updates will be released on my twitter and ill post the builds here first when i have them finished.

DROID'd

Reaction score
I seem to be having what I think is a memory issue. The MIUI music player is force closing on me when I try to multitask any app that uses data. Browser, Engadget, Droid Life... all force close the music player when they download content. I tried changing a couple Launcher Settings like Keep in Memory and Hi-Res Graphics to free up memory, but the issue did not subside. Any help is much appreciated!

hoppermi

Reaction score
I seem to be having what I think is a memory issue. The MIUI music player is force closing on me when I try to multitask any app that uses data. Browser, Engadget, Droid Life... all force close the music player when they download content. I tried changing a couple Launcher Settings like Keep in Memory and Hi-Res Graphics to free up memory, but the issue did not subside. Any help is much appreciated!

Yeah. your not the only one. I've seen this mentioned b4. MIUI uses a VM size of 32 instead of 24 which means fewer apps can run at once. Music is a memory hog and is canidate #1 for shutdown. Todays release says they addressed some memory issues for music app, so we'll see what happens.

DaveB722

Reaction score
Well, they must being fixing a lot of the issues each week, this is the first time I have only seen this few messages about the newest release... :icon_ banana: