sparty569

Reaction score
never said i was quitting.

tumblr_kyzwmp4JrU1qzmhngo1_500.jpg

Just kidding...I dont.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Sturge[Droid];1168196 said:
i havent really had any problems that havent been a) resolved or b) i was able to fix on my own...i love this ROM

Miui has been great for me as well. I haven't had any problems at all on 12.31.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Same here, for me 12.31 has been the most stable Miui build in some time. I got a random reboot once, other than that it's been smooth sailing.

My guess on why this thread has gotten quiet is there isn't much more to say about a build that is a day or two away from being replaced by a new one... which I'm looking forward to.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
I can't run this build, 12.24 is way smoother for me. This build was very choppy and lagged like crazy..

Jay5413

Reaction score
So everyone isn't haven reboots when unlocking to the message and or the unlock bar going away but the phone stays locked? I'm still getting 5 to 7 reboots a day if not more

pup154

Reaction score
I can't run this build, 12.24 is way smoother for me. This build was very choppy and lagged like crazy..

I can't run 12.31 either, back on 12.24 for now. Always looking forward to the next one though!

Reaction score
This release had been really good for me. I think I have had 1 reboot. Its been really smooth. And fast. For me this seems to be the fastest one yet.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
So everyone isn't haven reboots when unlocking to the message and or the unlock bar going away but the phone stays locked? I'm still getting 5 to 7 reboots a day if not more

Are you themed or stock?

HardWired

Reaction score

I can't run 12.31 either, back on 12.24 for now. Always looking forward to the next one though!

Neither of my Droids will run 12.31 either. Stock. Back to 12.24 as well...and am also looking forward to the portmaster to work his magic on the next build. :) Btw is metickone still involved with the project?

sslovell78

Reaction score
Awesome work...

I tried out the miui rom when it first came to droid 1 and this new one is nice and stable except for the random reboot. Working great.dancedroid