[New!!!][ROM] D1-MIUI-1.1.7.0

DaveB722

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but sometimes when I send a text message it goes out fine and the person I send it too receives it, but I don't always receive a reply in my sms when they send a text back to me. I'm using the stock app. It seems fine when they send the text first, just a problem when they reply. Any ideas???

This might be a stupid suggestion, but are you getting the SMS notification, opening the app, then the message isn't there? If so, just scroll down a bit and the reply will be just below your text, it's a known "bug" I guess with the stock messaging app.

If that isn't it I don't know what to say.

Nope, not getting anything at all. I've had 2 replies that were never received in the past few days. I noticed it happening since 12.24. Sucks cause I don't know if they are answering me back or just ignoring me... lol

jerryallenrose

Reaction score
Very Smooth

Just wanted to say thanks! Working great with a slayer kernel 1250 med voltage. The MIUI theme apps work great and auto update just fine. Google apps and Market apps restored fine also.

Cheers Mate! dancedroid

soccer568

Reaction score
I keep getting "permission denied" when trying to run compcache on slayhers kernel.I go to the terminal emulator and type "su" and then "compcache start" and get "permission denied". Any know why im getting that?

Datsun 240z

Reaction score
Been running swype without a hiccpup, nice and smooth.

hmm i am running swype version 2.15.56.14870 which i downloaded with the swype installer and cant get it to work. Tried with launcher pro as well, any ideas? i've uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail

Reaction score

hmm i am running swype version 2.15.56.14870 which i downloaded with the swype installer and cant get it to work. Tried with launcher pro as well, any ideas? i've uninstalled and reinstalled it to no avail

Be more specific.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Datsun 240z

Reaction score

Be more specific.

I have a:

Motorola Droid A855
Android version 2.2.1
Build number D1-MIUI-1.1.7.0

flashed with ROM Manager and rooted with Superoneclickv1.5.5 and using SETcpu at 800 mhz. I have a swype beta login and downloaded the 3.95 MB swype beta version 2.17.59.15552 with swype installer version 1.3 and also tried the 10.3 MB Full beta with no luck. Really want to get this working as swype is so damn useful.

hoppermi

Reaction score

Be more specific.

I have a:

Motorola Droid A855
Android version 2.2.1
Build number D1-MIUI-1.1.7.0

flashed with ROM Manager and rooted with Superoneclickv1.5.5 and using SETcpu at 800 mhz. I have a swype beta login and downloaded the 3.95 MB swype beta version 2.17.59.15552 with swype installer version 1.3 and also tried the 10.3 MB Full beta with no luck. Really want to get this working as swype is so damn useful.

Make sure you delete all old swype from your SD card and then start over w/ link in your email.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DapperDev

Reaction score
question with 12.24.1 in the 'in call' screen if you click call tools you get a option to record calls...not sure if its in 1.1.7.0 version. also, i tested it, but forgot to see if it works, i tried to locate a playback button, but couldnt find it. so does this feature work and if so, how do i lsiten to the recorded call?

Yeah I've been having the same issue....I ended up not getting text for 2 days, only received 2 or 3 sporadically. Flashed back to Elite Pro, bcuz i couldnt find a fix :(

toastedoats

Reaction score
technically, he is being more specific, just not more informative for our purposes... ah well, maybe next time