[New!!!][ROM] D1-MIUI-1.1.7.0

critz

Reaction score
dunno about you guys but I havent had any random reboots nor FC's. dancedroid

Same here... and I have not installed a theme. I was getting reboots and fc on 12.23 when I had themes installed and when I restored to defaults they stopped.

Running 1.7 now and never installed any themes and I havent had a problem yet.

geoff5093

Reaction score
FYI: using Wireless Tether free app from the market

CM 6.1 ROM dl 400kb/s UL 500kb/s
MIUI 1.1.7 ROM dl 1300 kb/s ul 600kb/s
I'm sure that has much more to do with which tower you are connected to and the load on the tower at that time then the actual ROM.

Datsun 240z

Reaction score
does anyones swype work this ROM?

got everything running and looking nice but my swype isn't working. does anyone else have this problem?
tried it in launcher pro and still didn't work

Droid OG

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I've been running an older version 12.24. What's the difference between what I'm using and 1.7? Only reason I ask I'd what I have now no issues so far, I love it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
dunno about you guys but I havent had any random reboots nor FC's. dancedroid

Same here... and I have not installed a theme. I was getting reboots and fc on 12.23 when I had themes installed and when I restored to defaults they stopped.

Running 1.7 now and never installed any themes and I havent had a problem yet.

actually I am running the black n bold theme and never had FC's or random reboots........:icon_ banana:

ChuckDz3

Reaction score
anyone having problems with the music app? I have used both the widget and the stock miui app and sometimes when I play a song it will randomly stop w/o any fc messages.

chewy74

Reaction score
question with 12.24.1 in the 'in call' screen if you click call tools you get a option to record calls...not sure if its in 1.1.7.0 version. also, i tested it, but forgot to see if it works, i tried to locate a playback button, but couldnt find it. so does this feature work and if so, how do i lsiten to the recorded call?

hoppermi

Reaction score
question with 12.24.1 in the 'in call' screen if you click call tools you get a option to record calls...not sure if its in 1.1.7.0 version. also, i tested it, but forgot to see if it works, i tried to locate a playback button, but couldnt find it. so does this feature work and if so, how do i lsiten to the recorded call?

The file is in the miui folder. I haven't tried in a while, but I was unable to play it back.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

DaveB722

Reaction score
Not receiving SMS messages

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but sometimes when I send a text message it goes out fine and the person I send it too receives it, but I don't always receive a reply in my sms when they send a text back to me. I'm using the stock app. It seems fine when they send the text first, just a problem when they reply. Any ideas???

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
FYI: using Wireless Tether free app from the market

CM 6.1 ROM dl 400kb/s UL 500kb/s
MIUI 1.1.7 ROM dl 1300 kb/s ul 600kb/s
I'm sure that has much more to do with which tower you are connected to and the load on the tower at that time then the actual ROM.

within 5 minutes of each other. Flashed one after another.

I tried Wireless Tether today and got over 1300 kb/s watching a video on Hulu. It played smoothly. No missed frames. I was pretty impressed.

Trapper31

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but sometimes when I send a text message it goes out fine and the person I send it too receives it, but I don't always receive a reply in my sms when they send a text back to me. I'm using the stock app. It seems fine when they send the text first, just a problem when they reply. Any ideas???

This might be a stupid suggestion, but are you getting the SMS notification, opening the app, then the message isn't there? If so, just scroll down a bit and the reply will be just below your text, it's a known "bug" I guess with the stock messaging app.

If that isn't it I don't know what to say.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what apk or file the MIUI analog clock is included with so I can snag it?

Never mind, got it.

Last edited: