D1-miui-1.1.22.1

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I'm about to jump ship because sms is so unreliable. The keyboard backlight also doesn't work

The backlight issue has been addressed in the OP. You have to flash 1.1.22.1 over 1.1.22.0 and the backlight will work. As for the sms issue, you are not alone. I am missing texts with Handcent, as well as the stock app. This is a new issue for me, only happening with the last 2 updates. Hopefully it's something simple.

soccer568

Reaction score
I used the market app today and when I went to my apps all I saw were my purchased apps not all my other apps I had. This has never happened till today. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
I used the market app today and when I went to my apps all I saw were my purchased apps not all my other apps I had. This has never happened till today. Anyone else have this problem?

Delete market data and cache through manage applications

bpassino

Reaction score
Is there a dsp manager that works with miui? If so, link please. Thank you.

T-Rob

Reaction score
Quite a few peeps talking about this "SMS Issue"...guess I'm lucky, I haven't missed a text at all...ever.

leonozug

Reaction score
Quite a few peeps talking about this "SMS Issue"...guess I'm lucky, I haven't missed a text at all...ever.

Rob I've never had a single issue of any kind with Miui...it's all in how you flash it, and what you wipe and format in clockwork. I've done it to five different Droids, and they all work flawlessly with it.

DaveB722

Reaction score

Rob I've never had a single issue of any kind with Miui...it's all in how you flash it, and what you wipe and format in clockwork. I've done it to five different Droids, and they all work flawlessly with it.

I use clockwork each time. The reason i found out is when i ask someone a question and never hear back. Then i call them and they reply that they did respond. I guess you would never know if you missed one, unless you needed a response. I *228+ yesterday and that seemed yo help. Its just weird, cause it seems fine for the first few days of flashing.. IDK...

AutoCANE

Reaction score
Am I the only one who hasn't had an issue with the backlight? I installed 1.1.22.0 last night and my keyboard backlight is working just like it always has...odd to say the least. I'm happy but I guess I will consider myself lucky.

have you restarted your device since flashing? Mine worked as well at first but I think after restarting the device it didn't work. Luckily they made a fix for it.

Looks like you were right...I thought I had restarted previously but I just installed a new kernel and upon reboot, bam - no keyboard backlight.

Applying fix now...

loveubuntu

Reaction score
Sorry Jamezelle, I have not been around to see your reply earlier. My wife's computer (windows) crashed and this time I was successful in convincing her to switch to Ubuntu Linux. I saw your posting a couple of days go and had to look for my original ROM backup to see what was different. I found it and flashed it and I think I have a fix for the Yahoo Free Mail with the stock Mail app. Here is a posting I made: (long winded but may help newbies)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/120904-solved-yahoo-free-web-mail-droid-miui.html

DroidLvr73

Reaction score
Great ROM, very smooth, like the layout and so far everything has been working great.Only issue I have is that sometime the keyboard hangs up when I reply to Chomp SMS pop ups. I just have to hit the back button and it goes away. Was wondering if there was a way to change the order of the icons in the notification window, would like the ones I use most like wifi, bluetooth, backlight, GPS, etc.. to be on the main pull down instead of having to swipe to get to the others. Thanks!

hoppermi

Reaction score
Great ROM, very smooth, like the layout and so far everything has been working great.Only issue I have is that sometime the keyboard hangs up when I reply to Chomp SMS pop ups. I just have to hit the back button and it goes away. Was wondering if there was a way to change the order of the icons in the notification window, would like the ones I use most like wifi, bluetooth, backlight, GPS, etc.. to be on the main pull down instead of having to swipe to get to the others. Thanks!

The icons in the pulldown will move to the left based on use. Just keep using them and the ones you use most will be right there.

stlcity

Reaction score
Guys I have a quick question about the bluetooth...Everytime I wipe and install the new version of miui I have go thru the setup with pairing the phone with my car. I was wondering if there is an easier way to do it. I tried to backup bluetooth setting and restoring using TB. Still was not successful. Thanks on advance.

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Well going back to Bugless Beast , MIUI is nice , great work , was wowed at first and will use again someday , thanks for letting me play .

chewy74

Reaction score
every new build of MIUI i go to i've religiously wiped...3Xs data and cache. I didn't even restore anything through titanuim or MIUI backup and started with a blank slate. All previously builds of MIUI never had this problem for me, but this build does...and it appears others are having the same issue.

Not sure if its the messaging app or a data connection issue as I've seen reported issues with users losing 3G connection and had to toggle airplane mode on/off.

Im wondering if anyone is looking into the possiblity that it could be a legit bug? jam? hopp?

I use clockwork each time. The reason i found out is when i ask someone a question and never hear back. Then i call them and they reply that they did respond. I guess you would never know if you missed one, unless you needed a response. I *228+ yesterday and that seemed yo help. Its just weird, cause it seems fine for the first few days of flashing.. IDK...