[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

amd4660

Reaction score
I believe Jamezelle has been busy with homework, (his last post via twitter).

Patience is a virtue.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

StealthMode

Reaction score
That reminds me, I should probably get back to my homework instead of lingering here >.<

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, all this talk of homework makes me a little curious of everyones age haha

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I figured you were somewhere around there

I can't get this font to install, any ideas? I'm using font changer, which works because I used it for a different font a couple of days ago. I'm renaming it and everything and it won't work.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I figured you were somewhere around there

I can't get this font to install, any ideas? I'm using font changer, which works because I used it for a different font a couple of days ago. I'm renaming it and everything and it won't work.

not sure, i never change fonts. The only thing i could think of would be to rename it to arial but im sure you tried that.

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Use theme manager. I added a Font.zip to the post. Just unzip it, add your fonts to the folder. Then rezip the desc., preview, and font folder, to either .mtz or I use 7zip and rezip it to .zip, then rename to .mtz. Then go to theme manager, font, choose font, and it should change it for ya.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Use theme manager. I added a Font.zip to the post. Just unzip it, add your fonts to the folder. Then rezip the desc., preview, and font folder, to either .mtz or I use 7zip and rezip it to .zip, then rename to .mtz. Then go to theme manager, font, choose font, and it should change it for ya.

Thank you! Hopefully I can get it to install. The theme manager and I haven't been getting along at all. Spent like an hour trying to install a them at no avail. Thanks, again! If this doesn't work, I'll make a flashable zip.

not sure, i never change fonts. The only thing i could think of would be to rename it to arial but im sure you tried that.

Yeah, I tried that as well. I don't know what the deal is. Just had to restore though. Tried flashing this 3 times and whatever I did last time didn't work at all

lilcdroid

Reaction score
The font i included is droidsans and you shouldn't have to rename it to anything. This is the font i include with my theme and its the stock droid font. You should be able to put any font in there, as long as you have a regular font and a -bold font of the same name and shouldn't have to rename it to anything else.

Reaction score
29 but still doing homework. Getting my Masters of Science in Informations Systems and Technology. Not sure how much that is going to help me but the US Government is paying for it.

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, man. Only reason I'm not doing homework is because I'm in the military and haven't started school yet. I was supposed to ship out last Tuesday but unfortunately, I had to cancel. So, all I can do now is wait for a slot to open.