[New!]D1-MIUI-1.2.25.0

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
So far I've been getting my texts

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

tejens

Reaction score
genie news & weather app

I just installed this but I forgot to backup the Google's genie news and weather app so I downloaded the apk and installed it. But the I can't open the app because it FCs before even opening. Does anyone know if there is any resolve to this.

p.s. thank you for making this great rom available to us.dancedroid:icon_ banana::yr1:

DroidJ

Reaction score
so sometimes my texts show in my notification but then i have to restart mms to read. then when i look at my received mms its 3 hours behind...

p.s.: what kernels run smooth on this?

daddyshatch

Reaction score
so sometimes my texts show in my notification but then i have to restart mms to read. then when i look at my received mms its 3 hours behind...

Try Raid Zero's. They run super smooth and way cool.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Are raid for froyo or GB

daddyshatch

Reaction score
I know he made the kernals for LGB but it says in his section they are froyo only. Running right now on 1.2.11 and my phone hasn't gone above 105 (f) degrees. Way smooth

Reaction score

Are raid for froyo or GB

I use Raidzero’s kernels with Miui, and find them super smooth and cool. Try them.

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Running very smooth. Only problem was the in-call themed portion of the phone (Don't use the music player so thats any easy fix - lol). I just edited the phone apk itself and re-flashed it, now its all themed. Thanks for the heads up. Kudoos BAMA!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score

Lotsa votes for RaidZero here, but I also like JDLFG's. I've had good luck with Chevy's on other ROMS, but for some reason it seems to not work as well with this one, for me. Every Droid is different though, so try a few and see what you like.

Jizzylax

Reaction score
Why does this ROM seem to have an increasing number of issues, rather than fixes?

T-Rob

Reaction score
Bama,
Great job, man. This one is smoking fast...at least for me. No major issues for me either. Clean install...life is good. ;)