[New!]D1-MIUI-1.1.28.0

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Can someone point me in direction to the 1.2.11 download for D1? I am seeing it talked about a lot but cant find it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Can someone point me in direction to the 1.2.11 download for D1? I am seeing it talked about a lot but cant find it.

its not available for download yet.

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Ok thank u :)

Oh where can I donate? U put a great amount of work in this and it is appreciated.

DROOIID

Reaction score
What is the most stable miui version, and can you provide a link? Gapps included?

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll release the new miui once Ive gotten some votes for my themes over at miuithemes.com. If yall could follow the links and give my themes a 10/10 I would really appreciate it ;). It will take 2 secs to do. Links to themes:
Galaxy S
Black n' Bold
Murdered Out
Liberty

Thanks Everyone!

tharris297

Reaction score
I'll release the new miui once Ive gotten some votes for my themes over at miuithemes.com. If yall could follow the links and give my themes a 10/10 I would really appreciate it ;). It will take 2 secs to do. Links to themes:
Galaxy S
Black n' Bold
Murdered Out
Liberty

Thanks Everyone!

Personally ... I would have released it and asked people to go vote after downloading, rather than holding them hostage.

Probably get flamed for this comment, but so be it.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Galaxy S
Black n' Bold
Murdered Out
Liberty

Thanks Everyone!

Personally ... I would have released it and asked people to go vote after downloading, rather than holding them hostage.

Dude, I wasn't gonna hold it hostage. I'm just waiting for it to upload on my server and make sure it works. Sorry if i offended you.

tharris297

Reaction score
Galaxy S
Black n' Bold
Murdered Out
Liberty

Thanks Everyone!

Dude, I wasn't gonna hold it hostage. I'm just waiting for it to upload on my server and make sure it works. Sorry if i offended you.

Now thats pretty cool!!!!

Just didn't sound like that in my head... typed words seem to develop their own context at times. And thanks for agreeing to take over development for D1-MIUI (many hands make light work). You are a Godsend for doing such!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if there are plans for MIUI to move to GB? Just wondering, great rom btw.