[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC2 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-MM-CM6-2.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2 "c" for CM6 RC2!

07/30/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass CM6-RC2 "GAup"Version with the latest apps from the recent CM6 Google Apps Update themed to match..Including the new GMail app!

07/27/10 - All New "c revision" Updates for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes.Lots of new Tweaks, Enhancements and System Storage/Memory Improvements!

"C Revision" Changelog:
  • This Update also adds a "928Droid" folder on SDcard with Matching 928Droid Themed HTC_IME Gimpsta Keyboard app inside (install like any 3rd party apk)
  • 928Droid "Droid Does" custom CM LiveWallpapers
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version (certain ROMS)
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory) - CyanogenMod wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/CM-Wallpapers folder.
  • Droid Does Themed Wallpaper added to Both Launchers
  • ADW Launcher updated to latest v1.0.1
  • Enhancments to Status Bar and Notifications Icons, Framework-res Icons, Settings and Widgets enhancements, New Pulldown "bar", and more!
Please post here if you find any glitches etc, thanks!

Details, Screen Caps, and Download Links in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U9DGNZRPB83FJ
Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New CM6-RC2 "a revision" uploaded ... Corrected CM Livewallpapers to proper Droid resolution (instead of Nexus resolution), Themed CM Parts "RenderFX widget" :) Fixed Ongoing Phone Call Status Notifications to white text.

Brian_Rohan

Reaction score
I like the color background on the calendar widget. Is it possible to change the color from green to another? If so how?

Thanks

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I like the color background on the calendar widget. Is it possible to change the color from green to another? If so how?

Thanks

Pull CalenderProvider.apk , open it as an archive, pull out \res\drawable-hdpi\appwidget_bg.9.png open it in Paint.Net (or whichever editor you like)... change the color, put it back in the open archive, close archive, push CalenderProvider.apk back to phone

Brian_Rohan

Reaction score
Will do. Wasn't sure if I was missing an adjuster somewhere. Are there any basic png editoring apps for android?

zach471

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the black status bar. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

jdm627

Reaction score
A few Screen Caps of some of the features of 928DroidBack Glass CM6 RC2 (and RC1).

12333d1280087311-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-cm6-rc2-now-available-928droid-bg-cm6.png
I never got notifications like in the 4th picture!! always are tottaly black and when selected like yellow
the top bar it´s white and lost the clock with white

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Take a look at the CyanogenMod settings, all those options for text colors in the Status and Notifcations are in there. Also make sure Custom Status bar is unchecked.

zach471

Reaction score
Take a look at the CyanogenMod settings, all those options for text colors in the Status and Notifcations are in there. Also make sure Custom Status bar is unchecked.

Yeah, I thought it was there, too. Can't seem to get it to black. Will try a reboot. Maybe the settings will take effect then. Thanks for the suggestion. Your theme is awesome.