[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC1 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New Update Zips for both CM6 Launchers in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread. (Link in my sig below).

Additional Theming Tweeks on Both Launcher2 and ADWLauncher.

Removed tons of Wallpapers and added in a Nice "Droid Does" Wallpaper.

Reduced Launcher2 size down to 623k (was 4.77mb)
Reduced ADWLauncher size down to 988k (was 5.67mb)

Enjoy the extra system space and Theming :)

Last edited:

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
I updated the launcher 2 version and didn't get the Droid does Wallpaper. There are a bunch of new ones but they appear to be blank placeholders. Only three valid wallpaper files from what I can see.

Brian_Rohan

Reaction score
I installed the ADW Launcher, which installed and worked as the original. As far as the wallpapers, I show one valid Droid Does, and many "blank" icons FYI.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I installed the ADW Launcher, which installed and worked as the original. As far as the wallpapers, I show one valid Droid Does, and many "blank" icons FYI.

That is correct...I don't know about you..but I would prefer to have 4-5mb worth of Wallpapers (that I select) on my SD card instead of a 4-5mb worth someone else dictates in my system/app folder of the internal storage/memory. :)

sredman27

Reaction score
I tried applying the theme using Metamorph and it says that the control file is missing. Then I tried to use Rom Manager and the phone just reboots, not into recovery mode. Am I missing something or is this something gone wrong on Rom Manager's end or what?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I tried applying the theme using Metamorph and it says that the control file is missing. Then I tried to use Rom Manager and the phone just reboots, not into recovery mode. Am I missing something or is this something gone wrong on Rom Manager's end or what?

I do not make a MetaMorph of this....update.zip only.

Please read the Main Thread Post #1 (link in my sig below) carefully and start over...

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New "a revision" release for CM6-RC1 !

Lot of new features and enhancements!

As usual Links and Details are in the Main Black GLass Thread (link in my sig below).

Concerning CM6-RC2, I will be skipping over this release and will Theme the next Stable CM6 Release.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
what's wrong with the rc2 that you think it's unstable just wondering?

First let it apply the update via RM notification, selected all the options including new Gapps... when it rebooted I was still Themed and still on RC1.

So I downloaded it directly from site..

Booted into recovery, wiped data/reset.

Installed RC2 and Gapps.. when it booted up this time I was on stock RC2.

Let it redownload Market apps and left it alone for 30 minutes.

Then when i started looking at new features everyone of the buttons for the new stuff in CM settings area casued a spontaneous reboot.

OK, so I decided to leave them alone..opened up Market to check to be sure I had all my appd..when I hit the Downloaded button (menu>downloads) another spontaneous reboot... thought OK, did a battery pull and let it reboot again... after everything stabilized ( I never even unlock pone until SDcard is finished mounting).. I went back to the Market to check my apps again. Started to download one that I needed....spontaneous reboot again...

Decided I had better things to do on such a nice Saturday, rebooted into recovery and reloaded my RC1 backup.

As I said elsewhere I may try again later, but usually when I load a new ROM and it is not perfect I don't waste my time Theming it... I prefer to wait until it is as solid as stock before putting the time into Theming it.

Ironically RC1 has been perfect for me and is currently my ROM of choice.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
07/27/10 - NEW!!! All New "c revision" Updates for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes (excluding FRF84b).
Lots of new Tweaks, Enhancements and System Storage/Memory Improvements!

928Droid Black Glass "c revision" for CyanogenMod CM6-RC1 available for Download in Main Black Glass Thread (link in my sig)

"C Revision" Changelog:

• Includes Naked (Transparent) Contacts.apk
  • This Update also adds a "928Droid" folder on SDcard with Matching 928Droid Themed HTC_IME Gimpsta Keyboard app inside (install like any 3rd party apk)
  • 928Droid "Droid Does" custom CM LiveWallpapers
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version (certain ROMS)
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory) - CyanogenMod wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/CM-Wallpapers folder.
  • Droid Does Themed Wallpaper added to Both Launchers
  • ADW Launcher updated to latest v1.0.1
  • Enhancments to Status Bar and Notifications Icons, Framework-res Icons, Settings and Widgets enhancements, New Pulldown "bar", and more!

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Quick question siriously new at this, like 2 days... just rooted my Droid Incredible (thanks to unrevoked) have ClockworkMod then installed ROM manager, tomorrow i plan to flash on my second ROM, Froyo (2.2), CyanogenMod-6. After i run that for a few days to make sure it's stable I would like your Theme.... I just want to make sure that this 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CyanogenMod CM6-RC1 "c revision" w/NoLauncher - UPDATE.ZIP Theme is the right theme for this ROM. thank you sooo much.

And I may be new at this but even i know this theme is the ****!! Great job can't wait to see it on my Droid!!

Scott

:greendroid: Rooted HTC Droid Incredible :greendroid:
ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.1
Froyo (2.2), CyanogenMod-6

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Quick question siriously new at this, like 2 days... just rooted my Droid Incredible (thanks to unrevoked) have ClockworkMod then installed ROM manager, tomorrow i plan to flash on my second ROM, Froyo (2.2), CyanogenMod-6. After i run that for a few days to make sure it's stable I would like your Theme.... I just want to make sure that this 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CyanogenMod CM6-RC1 "c revision" w/NoLauncher - UPDATE.ZIP Theme is the right theme for this ROM. thank you sooo much.

And I may be new at this but even i know this theme is the ****!! Great job can't wait to see it on my Droid!!

Scott

Scott,

My Themes are for Droid only, sorry.

IF you like Boot Loops, it will work great on the Incredible :)

Status
Not open for further replies.