[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC1 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Black Glass

I have always loved the black glass themez more than any other, so much so that I would only use ROMS that bg would work on, I also have always loved koush's work, so naturally when CM 6 was released I had to jump on it & try it = its awsome....but initially no themes for it, so I was torn to keep it or revert back to BB, then my dreams came true BG for CM 6, I swear I have never been so excited over something so simple in my life....lol...

Though if I had 1 request, it would be to add Launcher Pro to the theme files, I still prefer that over adw.

CM 6
BlackGlass Theme
Chevyno1: 1ghz kernel

I have my dream phone.

thetruth

Reaction score
I have a bit of a problem, whenever I get a notifcation from touituer and I pulldown the notifications bar all the text is black. Is there any way to fix this?

papy72

Reaction score
I have a bit of a problem, whenever I get a notifcation from touituer and I pulldown the notifications bar all the text is black. Is there any way to fix this?
I had the same problem.

Settings> CyanogenMod Settings> User Interface> Notifications Colors

Change all the black text colors to something more to your liking, then reboot your phone for the settings to take affect.

thetruth

Reaction score
I had the same problem.

Settings> CyanogenMod Settings> User Interface> Notifications Colors

Change all the black text colors to something more to your liking, then reboot your phone for the settings to take affect.

My problem is that I only get black text with the touituer app. I get white text for all my other apps such as messenging, gmail, feedr, etc...

EDIT: I just noticed that I can change the text notification color from within the touituer app. All is good now.

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
are there any plans to port it to launcher pro?

I can post a zip of the Theme files for it and you guys can use NinjaMorph, or do it manually. Due to all the updates it would be a nightmare for me to continually theme the new versions each time they came out.

But this way you guys could do it and as long as the updates don't
change the basic file structyre it will work on newer updates.

Let me know if that is OK (same goes for the others that requested it).

stoneth99

Reaction score
are there any plans to port it to launcher pro?

I can post a zip of the Theme files for it and you guys can use NinjaMorph, or do it manually. Due to all the updates it would be a nightmare for me to continually theme the new versions each time they came out.

But this way you guys could do it and as long as the updates don't
change the basic file structyre it will work on newer updates.

Let me know if that is OK (same goes for the others that requested it).

i haven't used ninjamorph before. is there a thread or instructions somewhere online for using it? if you can point me in the right direction and post the zip, that would be cool with me. thanks! i'm loving the theme on my cm6!

Brian_Rohan

Reaction score
Help, won't install

I am running an original Moto DROID now with CM6 C1. I am also running ROM Manager Premium.

I downloaded the correct file from this theme's main page (the one for adwlauncher), renamed it to update.zip, and made sure it was on the sd cards root directory.

I have booted into recovery mode (either from ROM Manager, or on phone start-up), and selected apply update.zip

The system goes through its normal updating, however it takes mere seconds (maybe 3 tops), at which time I see a few lines that mention the adwlauncher.

When my phone reboots, Viola!, no changes at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian_Rohan

Reaction score
I don't get an error when going back into ROM Manager. I did however just re-flash clockwork, and then tried reflashing.

When I flash, I get the following (FYI to all):
Changing to 928Droid Black Glass CM6-RC1 adwlauncher...
Deleting CM6-RC1 Launcher2!
Change to 928Droid Black Glass CM6-RC1 ADWLuancher Complete!

Install from sdcard complete

Jimmyzla

Reaction score
I think you are just applying the launcher theme without applying the full theme first. You need to install the root file first then the launcher for whatever version of launcher of CM6 you used. Go back and check the instructions - the paragraph above the one where you got the file you are using.

Brian_Rohan

Reaction score
Ahhh! That was it. I figured that if you had some off the wall launcher and didn't want launcher2 or adw, you installed the first one, if you wanted all the benefits, but change to adw, use that file etc.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.