[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for CM 6.0.0 "Final" now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2x-CM6.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for CM 6.0.0 "Final" now available!

I have eliminated the "NoLauncher" Theme File.

There are now 2 Choices, one if you want the ADW Launcher and one if you want Launcher2.

File names are:

928DroidBlackGlass-2-2x-CM6-wADWlauncher.zip

928DroidBlackGlass-2-2x-CM6-wLauncher2.zip

FYI, the CM Wallpapers are now in the SDcard/928Droid/CMwallpapers Folder... install them with the Gallery app.

Please post here if you find any glitches etc, thanks!

Details and Link to the 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x CyanogenMod Download Folder in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Didnt werk

Well I thought I/we had figured out my themeing probs but nope, I could not get the newest blackglass theme to work either? do you have any ideas to try?

One thing I am trying right now, when I tried to apply the theme it was to a "restored" version of the final release...would that matter, I am downloading a fresh version to install & try to apply the theme to that...any help or ideas would be appreciated...

Should I try first installing a different kernel other than what it comes with?

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Well I thought I/we had figured out my themeing probs but nope, I could not get the newest blackglass theme to work either? do you have any ideas to try?

One thing I am trying right now, when I tried to apply the theme it was to a "restored" version of the final release...would that matter, I am downloading a fresh version to install & try to apply the theme to that...any help or ideas would be appreciated...

Should I try first installing a different kernel other than what it comes with?

Details of what did or didn't happen would help.

I tested it a few times on my Droid and it installed fine.. Also please look for errors in the Recovery Screen during actual installation and let me know.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Theme

It just not apply the theme, after it reboots its just the same as it was before...no error messages or anything like that...

Does it matter if my phone is plugged in charging, should or shouldnt it be?

Its about done installing a fresh version of CM6 Final release right now, then I going to try to apply the theme again...

Its an update.zip file right?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
It just not apply the theme, after it reboots its just the same as it was before...no error messages or anything like that...

Does it matter if my phone is plugged in charging, should or shouldnt it be?

Its about done installing a fresh version of CM6 Final release right now, then I going to try to apply the theme again...

Its an update.zip file right?

Yes, Update.zip. Shouldn't matter if charging or not. Watch the Recovery screen carefully, even if there is an error in the install the phone will boot right back up and you will never know it.

TO be sure, install it manually via Recovery, then you can read the screen better.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
All the times so far, I have downloaded the theme directly to my phone using dolphin browser, should I try downloading it to my pc then moving it over to my phone....well no luck again, it just rebooted & no theme...wtf? is going on..

Do I need to be signed into my google account...man Im trying to think of anything to try.

Last edited:

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Black Screen

Now I got nothing...tried again & on reboot I am getting a black screen...

Sandso9

Reaction score
yea ive noticed this as well i apply the theme and it wont apply it just stays stock.

Praisedroid

Reaction score
After appling the theme, reboots to a black screen

I am having the same problem also. I apply the theme and it reboots to a black screen.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Launcher

I first tried it with the launcher2...this last time with black screen I used adw..