[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC1 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-MM-CM6-2.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for CM6 RC1 !

7/31/10 - Support for CM6-RC1 discontinued
Please See Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below) for CM6-RC2 Downloads.

Visit this Thread for 928Droid Black Glass CM6 RC2 support and discussion:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/63341-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-cm6-rc2-now-available.html

Details, Screen Caps, and Download Links in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

stlcity

Reaction score
I applied this theme on stock CM6. Went well and booted fine. The only issue so far that I notice is that in stock CM there were advanced settings under 'call settings": lets me set the phone to vibrate on recieving and ending calls...for some reason under call settings all those advanced settings are gone....

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I applied this theme on stock CM6. Went well and booted fine. The only issue so far that I notice is that in stock CM there were advanced settings under 'call settings": lets me set the phone to vibrate on recieving and ending calls...for some reason under call settings all those advanced settings are gone....

Thanks for the feedback, will check the call settings.

metalmike28

Reaction score
all CM6 specific settings seem to be gone after flashing this theme, call settings, messaging, etc. which is a deal breaker seeing how thats the point of using CM6. Otherwise this theme is like no other, truly beautiful. I'll reflash once you get the kinks worked out.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
all CM6 specific settings seem to be gone after flashing this theme, call settings, messaging, etc. which is a deal breaker seeing how thats the point of using CM6. Otherwise this theme is like no other, truly beautiful. I'll reflash once you get the kinks worked out.

Mike,

Pretty sure what happened, should have the corrected version up in an hour.

metalmike28

Reaction score

Mike,

Pretty sure what happened, should have the corrected version up in an hour.

thanks man! i look forward to downloading AS SOON as you post. Appreciate, your hard work. dancedroid

parker34

Reaction score
The main thing that i didn't like was not being able to change the color of the messaging and the color of the text in the notification bar but other than that it was an amazing theme

stlcity

Reaction score
Bro will you post the updated theme here.....
..eagerly waiting....keep up the good work

dhinged

Reaction score
How do I get the non-transparent phone/contacts background? I can't see my contacts if my background color matches the text. I don't care for the zoom-from-right phone transition either.

Also, how do I get the black/red keyboard?

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New link in Main Thread. This version is without the transparent Dialer/Contacts.

MMS and Callinng Features restored, sorry about that.

The Transparent Dialer/Contacts version is coming in a few, wanna do a few more tests and then upload it.....

stlcity

Reaction score
Dave..awesome..will wait for the transparent dialer version though....its cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.