[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Sapphire v0.8.4 now available!

jbrock98

Reaction score
And does anyone know why this is happening w/ my texts? I deleted the thread and then started a new one and rebooted my phone...I love this theme and I know in the blackglass op it said problems I have would b w/ the rom not the theme and I ran sapphire 0.8.4 for a day and a half naked w/ no problems(not saying it is theme just puttin the info out there I dunno what's going on) this black stuff over text and my phone freezing at lock screen r tow probs I've had since installing theme

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mtkregs

Reaction score
And does anyone know why this is happening w/ my texts? I deleted the thread and then started a new one and rebooted my phone...I love this theme and I know in the blackglass op it said problems I have would b w/ the rom not the theme and I ran sapphire 0.8.4 for a day and a half naked w/ no problems(not saying it is theme just puttin the info out there I dunno what's going on) this black stuff over text and my phone freezing at lock screen r tow probs I've had since installing theme

If you go into messaging settings, scroll all the way to the bottom, check the checkbox to enable black background, that will take care of your problem. Reboot for settings to take effect.

wingdo

Reaction score

If you go into messaging settings, scroll all the way to the bottom, check the checkbox to enable black background, that will take care of your problem. Reboot for settings to take effect.

Yup, that's the updated MMS app, not the theme (at least I think it's not the theme). I use Handcent so it's never an issue for me. ;)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
07/27/10 - NEW!!! All New "c revision" Updates for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes (excluding FRF84b).
Lots of new Tweaks, Enhancements and System Storage/Memory Improvements!

928Droid Black Glass "c revision" for Sapphire 0.8.4 now available for Download in Main Black Glass Thread (link in my sig)

"C Revision" Changelog:

• Includes Naked (Transparent) Contacts.apk
  • This Update also adds a "928Droid" folder on SDcard with Matching 928Droid Themed HTC_IME Gimpsta Keyboard app inside (install like any 3rd party apk)
  • 928Droid "Droid Does" custom CM LiveWallpapers
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version (certain ROMS)
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory) - CyanogenMod wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/CM-Wallpapers folder.
  • Droid Does Themed Wallpaper added to Both Launchers
  • ADW Launcher updated to latest v1.0.1
  • Enhancments to Status Bar and Notifications Icons, Framework-res Icons, Settings and Widgets enhancements, New Pulldown "bar", and more!
Please post here if you find any glitches etc, thanks!

Download Links, screen caps and details here ->
[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Froyo - Update.zip - MetaMorph - Back to Stock

jbrock98

Reaction score
Love this theme I use it every time I goo thru my rom cycles chevy,insane, sapphire(just wished somehow it could get ported to UD also) ....anyways b4 I installed C version for sapphire I uninstalled maps & facebook, facebook is fine & it installed maps but the new icons for my places/latitude ain't in app drawer anyone esle missing those too?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Love this theme I use it every time I goo thru my rom cycles chevy,insane, sapphire(just wished somehow it could get ported to UD also) ....anyways b4 I installed C version for sapphire I uninstalled maps & facebook, facebook is fine & it installed maps but the new icons for my places/latitude ain't in app drawer anyone esle missing those too?

Open Maps, then Menu> More> About and see what version you are running.

jbrock98

Reaction score

Open Maps, then Menu> More> About and see what version you are running.

Its 4.3 not 4.4 I thought the black glass -c had 4.4 ?

mpsmit3

Reaction score
I too have uninstalled Maps, loaded 2.2.c, reinstalled Maps, and no Black Glass with Maps 4.4.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I too have uninstalled Maps, loaded 2.2.c, reinstalled Maps, and no Black Glass with Maps 4.4.

I am revamping the main Sapphire update tonight (or tomorrow) to fix those issues and more..

In the meantime use tme Maps/Twitter Patch/update for the latest Maps/Twitter apps. I fixed it about an hour ago ..

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New 928Droid Black Glass for Sapphire v0.8.4 now available in Main Thread.

Fixes:
Themed Maps v4.4
Themed Twitter v1.0.2
Mms "Black" app hopefully defaulted to Black background on initial install.
All the "C revisions" enhancements.... :)

You can recognize the updated file by the "c1" code in the file name...please delete prior downloads.

Enjoy!

gwwjpd

Reaction score

Fixes:
Themed Maps v4.4
Themed Twitter v1.0.2

You can recognize the updated file by the "c1" code in the file name...please delete prior downloads.

Enjoy!

The "c1" update to Sapphire is great, but on the Favorites and the Call log screens in the Phone app. When I scroll up and down, a black square appears behind the Phone icon on the right side of the screen. See attachments.

The black squares go away if I back out and then back into the Favorites. But they come back when scrolling again.

View attachment 12509View attachment 12510
Not a big deal, just thought you should know.

And yes, I did a clean install. (Formated data, system, cache and boot, through Clockwork recovery. Installed 0.8.4, loaded all apps from market and some backed up ones. Let it get stable. Then installed your updated "c1" theme for Sapphire.)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Fixes:
Themed Maps v4.4
Themed Twitter v1.0.2

Enjoy!

The "c1" update to Sapphire is great, but on the Favorites and the Call log screens in the Phone app. When I scroll up and down, a black square appears behind the Phone icon on the right side of the screen. See attachments.

The black squares go away if I back out and then back into the Favorites. But they come back when scrolling again.

And yes, I did a clean install. (Formated data, system, cache and boot, through Clockwork recovery. Installed 0.8.4, loaded all apps from market and some backed up ones. Let it get stable. Then installed your updated "c1" theme for Sapphire.)

That is the current behavior of that app, I just Theme em, not make em :)

When that behavior is updated(fixed), I will reTheme and post an update.

Basically it's an Android "current state" deal that needs to be smoothed out.

gwwjpd

Reaction score

That is the current behavior of that app, I just Theme em, not make em :)

When that behavior is updated(fixed), I will reTheme and post an update.

Basically it's an Android "current state" deal that needs to be smoothed out.

Thanks for the info, and like I said "Not a big deal".
And thanks for finally setting up a Donate link https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=U9DGNZRPB83FJ,
so we can help you out with the new website. 928DROID.COM