[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.5 now available!

ecfiffer

Reaction score
i finally got it installed last night, man this is sweet! would love to see 3d battery icons, but other then that i like how its set up! awesome job!

flyaxxe

Reaction score
which download

Sorry I'm lost where is the single download that I am supposed to use???

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Sorry I'm lost where is the single download that I am supposed to use???

Link to Main Black Glass Thread with all Downloads in my sig below...

Just take 5 minutes and read the WHOLE Thread....it will make for a smoother install....and less headaches for ME.... I KID, I KID (sort of) :)

K1K

Reaction score
dave, I posted this over in chevy's SS4.5 thread also. I'm guessing it's a ROM issue not a theme issue. But if this is something you've seen before or having any ideas on let me know.

Chevy quick question. I'm running SS4.5 w/ black glass theme. I'm having an issue when my ringer is set to silent, when someone calls me it sets off my Meridian music player??? if I answer it when I hang up the call it stars Meridian again. Also when making a call my bluetooth light and speaker light on the in call screen light up. sometimes my BT is working sometime the speaker is on??? it's weird
any thoughts????

Thanks,
ryan

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
dave, I posted this over in chevy's SS4.5 thread also. I'm guessing it's a ROM issue not a theme issue. But if this is something you've seen before or having any ideas on let me know.

Chevy quick question. I'm running SS4.5 w/ black glass theme. I'm having an issue when my ringer is set to silent, when someone calls me it sets off my Meridian music player??? if I answer it when I hang up the call it stars Meridian again. Also when making a call my bluetooth light and speaker light on the in call screen light up. sometimes my BT is working sometime the speaker is on??? it's weird
any thoughts????

Thanks,
ryan

Ryan,

Since I put the new Cytown and Wysie Phone and Contacts apps in my theme..it is possible it is related to that. Those are relatively new Modded apps so it is certainly a possibilty.

Look for a new Update zip in the "Update/Patch" area of the main thread later today.(around 5-6pm eastern) It will replace the Contacts and/or Phone apks with stock version...with my Theme of course... If you wouldn't mind, apply that ASAP and let me know if the issue goes away..or not....it would be a good data point for future issues with those apps.

No worries about losing the Naked Contacts if the those apps aren't the problem, there will be a matching update/patch to restore to Naked if you like.

I will try to remember to PM you when the patches are uploaded.

K1K

Reaction score

any thoughts????

Thanks,
ryan

Ryan,

Since I put the new Cytown and Wysie Phone and Contacts apps in my theme..it is possible it is related to that. Those are relatively new Modded apps so it is certainly a possibilty.

Look for a new Update zip in the "Update/Patch" area of the main thread later today.(around 5-6pm eastern) It will replace the Contacts and/or Phone apks with stock version...with my Theme of course... If you wouldn't mind, apply that ASAP and let me know if the issue goes away..or not....it would be a good data point for future issues with those apps.

No worries about losing the Naked Contacts if the those apps aren't the problem, there will be a matching update/patch to restore to Naked if you like.

I will try to remember to PM you when the patches are uploaded.

No problem. Let me know when there up. I'm in Central time zone. It's slow at work today so I'm sure I can install it ASAP.
I did change some settings in Meridian so that may help to. but the speaker phone/BT thing was what really kinda freaked me out.

Thanks for the quick response.
TGIF!!!dancedroid

K1K

Reaction score
I.am a little behind at the office too, and my files at at home...should be up in about an hour.

no problem. it's funny I just checked like 30 seconds ago and then my email chirped with this post.
I'm keeping an eye out for it.....:icon_eek: or two :)

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
Very nice work on getting this put out, thank you much.
I don't know if possible, but can the NFL app be tweaked or something inside so the video works with the theme. The app needs the "verizon" on the main screen to use the video's. If its not there then video's don't work and says you are roaming.
I do the "fixpd" thing now to get it working.

You need to visit the Land Of X.....the "Wizard" there will hook you up.

Xeudoxus - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

I need help with this too not sure where in this forums to find the answer. tried searching NFL mobile and fixpd and nothing turned up

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I.am a little behind at the office too, and my files at at home...should be up in about an hour.

no problem. it's funny I just checked like 30 seconds ago and then my email chirped with this post.

Here you go, will update main thread later...

This is for any DeOdexed ROM

928DroidBlackGlass2-2-Standard-Contacts-DeOdexed-update.zip

Let me know if it works and looks OK...AND if it solves the other problems...or if it stays the same.

Thanks!

K1K

Reaction score

Let me know if it works and looks OK...AND if it solves the other problems...or if it stays the same.

Thanks!

Ok no more Meridian starting when calls come in and the phone is on Silent.
The speaker light is still a bit odd, sometimes the speaker will be on but the speaker light is off and sometimes the speaker will be off but the light is on.
when I connected my bluetooth it worked fine when I answered from the phone it went straight to bluetooth. And when I answered using my BT headset it was fine also.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Thanks!

Ok no more Meridian starting when calls come in and the phone is on Silent.
The speaker light is still a bit odd, sometimes the speaker will be on but the speaker light is off and sometimes the speaker will be off but the light is on.
when I connected my bluetooth it worked fine when I answered from the phone it went straight to bluetooth. And when I answered using my BT headset it was fine also.

Interesting.... and thanks for finding that. I guess those Modded apps aren't quite ready for Primetime... Off to replace the Contacts/Phone apks in ALL my Theme Files and reupload....GRRRRRRRR

Thanks again,

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
07/31/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass GMAIL v2.2.1 Patch/Update! The very latest GMail app from Google..super fast with new Features!

See 928Droid Black Glass Patch/Update file area in main Black Glass Thread (link in sig below) for Download.

Well worth the time flash this small update.zip. This is supposedly the Gmail app that will be included in the Official Droid Froyo Release....get it now Themed with 928Droid Black Glass :)

ecfiffer

Reaction score
When are you going to get this awesomness in rom manager?????