[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.5 now available!

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928DroidBlackGlass2-2-MM-SimplyStunning.png.jpg

928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.5 !

07/27/10 - NEW!!! All New "c revision" Updates for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes.
Lots of new Tweaks, Enhancements and System Storage/Memory Improvements!

"C Revision" Changelog:

• Includes Naked (Transparent) Contacts.apk
  • This Update also adds a "928Droid" folder on SDcard with Matching 928Droid Themed HTC_IME Gimpsta Keyboard app inside (install like any 3rd party apk)
  • 928Droid "Droid Does" custom LiveWallpapers
  • Bootanimation Changed to "Droid" version (certain ROMS)
  • Standard Wallpapers removed from Both Launchers (huge space savings in the internal system storage/memory) - Stock wallpapers added to SDCard in SDcard/928droid/Wallpapers folder.
  • Droid Does Themed Wallpaper added to Both Launchers
  • ADW Launcher updated to latest v1.0.1
  • Drod X Video Player added.
  • Enhancments to Status Bar and Notifications Icons, Framework-res Icons, Settings and Widgets enhancements, New Pulldown "bar", and more!
Details, Screen Caps, and Download Links in Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
FYI, been a long day, had to be at Doctor at 8am this morning in Atlanta, then drive 7 hours back home (theming v4.5 on the road :) ...crashing now...if you have any issues post them here and I will check them out tomorrow.

BUT, I have installed it over "stock" v4.5 five times back and forth overtop of each other and Chevy's new SS 4.5 didn't complain one bit :)

Chevy, Great job on the new ROM!

OH check the icon for Chevy's Tools in Settings :)

Cheers,

jbrock98

Reaction score
is the battery icon still going back to chevy's icon on the 10% ????

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
FYI, been a long day, had to be at Doctor at 8am this morning in Atlanta, then drive 7 hours back home (theming v4.5 on the road :) ...crashing now...if you have any issues post them here and I will check them out tomorrow.

BUT, I have installed it over "stock" v4.5 five times back and forth overtop of each other and Chevy's new SS 4.5 didn't complain one bit :)

Chevy, Great job on the new ROM!

OH check the icon for Chevy's Tools in Settings :)

Cheers,

Thanks to you for a great theme and thanks to your wife for allowing you to spend hours on these themes for us.....dancedroid

Reaction score
I love it! Only issue I've noticed is my notification text and clear button are black on black with the notification bar. The pulldown is good. Get some rest. You have done alot of great work these last few days.

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score
My download got half way through and then it stopped. When I tried to start the download again it said deleted or invalid file. Did you pull the file or should I just keep trying later today.

Edit: I tried using the standard browser instead of dolphin (which I used the first time when it failed) and it worked. Not sure why Dolphin wouldn't let me download the file again. I seem to have this problem when a download fails while in process. It's like Dolphin is telling me it didn't work the first time so why try again.

Sent from my droid using Tapatalk

markwebb

Reaction score
I love it! Only issue I've noticed is my notification text and clear button are black on black with the notification bar. The pulldown is good. Get some rest. You have done alot of great work these last few days.

Interesting.

My notification text is white but clear button text is black.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Interesting.

My notification text is white but clear button text is black.

CRAP!! I knew I would miss one! Look for a "patch" update.zip here in a little while.

Will also update main Theme download file at the same time.

Thanks for catching that.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
My download got half way through and then it stopped. When I tried to start the download again it said deleted or invalid file. Did you pull the file or should I just keep trying later today.

Mist likely a mediafire, interweb or connection issue...nothing on my end.

wolfpack_lamb

Reaction score

Mist likely a mediafire, interweb or connection issue...nothing on my end.

I edited my original post. Seems to be media Fire / browser issue. I figured out a alternative solution but have no idea why I have the problem.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Black Glass for SS 4.5 Framework PATCH update.zip.

This is NOT a complete Theme update, just incudes the fix for the Notifications Clear Button.

928DroidBlackGlass-SS-4-5-PATCH-update.zip

New Full Theme update zip with same corrections uploading, will be available in Main Thread in 5-10 minutes.

Last edited:

johnwag

Reaction score
Nice work Dave, and fast too! The patch fixed the notification bar and button text for me. Beautiful theme!