[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Simply Stunning v4.6 now available!

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
anyone know if I accept the facebook update if it will kill the theme or screw up the app?

i actually just signed on to ask the same. i did accepted the update but it said unsuccessful. any idea why?

"FB just released a new update. The fb included was causing problems, so go to terminal and go

mvfb -d

then market and install the new fb!"

JUST SAW THIS SO I DECIDED TO POST IT HERE

y0rk

Reaction score
I am a Ford guy and I was soooooo tempted to do that :)

Settings.apk >/res/Drawable-hdpi/ic_chevyno1_tools.png :)

LOL it won't be in your theme, but I gave Chevy a chevy emblem on the CarHomeLauncher steering wheel for him to stick in the rom. I'm sure being a ford guy that was one of the first things to go. :)

Nope, I left that on purpose...along with your killer Battery Status Icons, although I did change the Colors as I have before :) BTW, Great Job on the Icons!

Thanx, I finished up the batteries a day or two before the release. Got a couple questions for you about the transparent contacts. Will send you a PM later today.

gatewayad

Reaction score
anyone know why this black bar shows up in my calendar?

Does it go away when you touch it or stay there all the time no matter what Calendar view you are in ??...or what???

If you can give me some Parameters to help me reproduce that it I would appreciate it.
same on mine stays all the time in day week or month view almost the size of a smoked 4x1 bar and always stays at the top

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Does it go away when you touch it or stay there all the time no matter what Calendar view you are in ??...or what???

If you can give me some Parameters to help me reproduce that it I would appreciate it.
same on mine stays all the time in day week or month view almost the size of a smoked 4x1 bar and always stays at the top

OK thanks, will look into it further..

Porterhouse0

Reaction score

yea it stays all the time as well touching it does nothing. exactly the same answer as above lol ^^^^

y0rk

Reaction score
is the bar at the top of the calendar the same thing we were seeing a couple versions ago but with orange or blue? Think i remember that one was a glitch with the rom. Im still on the base SS4.6 blue theme and i'm not seeing it on my calendar, just for aid in narrowing it down.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
is the bar at the top of the calendar the same thing we were seeing a couple versions ago but with orange or blue? Think i remember that one was a glitch with the rom. Im still on the base SS4.6 blue theme and i'm not seeing it on my calendar, just for aid in narrowing it down.

DANG... I am glad you reminded me of that, you are correct.

No wonder I can seem to find it and it doesn't do that in any other ROM!!

Josh185

Reaction score
I just updated my facebook app to new version and the theme no longer works for it. Will there be any update for the theme to work with the new FB 1.3.0?

lediable

Reaction score

DANG... I am glad you reminded me of that, you are correct.

No wonder I can seem to find it and it doesn't do that in any other ROM!!

I've got the same issue using the Watermark'd theme, only it's a gray bar. I saw it mentioned for both themes over on ssandroid.com in the 4.6 release thread, starting with post #208 although I don't know if anyone mentioned a solution.

More importantly -- I've been checking out the other theme since I installed SS4.6 Sunday, if I want to switch to BG, can I just install it right over the top of the other theme, or would I be better off doing a clean install of SS before applying the theme?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
08/05/10 - 928Droid Black Glass 2.2. Themed Facebook v1.3 Patch/Update available!

Reduced Facebook v1.3 file size approx .5mb for increased performance!!

Details/Download in Main Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)

jdm627

Reaction score
Thank you all your themes are really amazing and this one with SS 4.6 too!!!
For me now your theme and SS 4.6 it´s the best Rom out of this word