[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2 for Insanely v1.3 now available!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Gee, that quick and I downloaded Insanely Clean 1.3 only to find 928 Black Glass Theme Rev C not available :(

When is that release coming? :)

Edit: never mind, i see it is posted. Wow..thanks!

Glad you found it...hey that's a cool log in your sig :) Go back to the Main Thread and snag the new one I just posted, I just cleaned them all up and they are sharper on the edges. First ones were made in a hurry :)

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I really like this theme, but the rom I am running is currently not supported by this theme. I know the rom is not allowed to be posted on DF, but I know a huge amount of people would love to have this theme for UD 4.0. Is there any chance that can happen or maybe Jrummy's rom?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
I really like this theme, but the rom I am running is currently not supported by this theme. I know the rom is not allowed to be posted on DF, but I know a huge amount of people would love to have this theme for UD 4.0. Is there any chance that can happen or maybe Jrummy's rom?

I plan to do JRummy's new one when it is Official, I already have 6.0.1? here on my PC. I refer to wait until the official release before taking all the time to Theme and test it..if I don't sure as heck when I get finished the "official" or next version is out.

Concerning BD's ROM, there are a few issues I have with it, #1.. I tried it and it wasn't stable for me...I won't theme a ROM that isn't 100% Stable, it's a waste of my time..#2... it seems to be updated every week and sometimes every few days..not sure if this is related to the stability issues I experienced, but trying to keep up with a new ROM that changes every few days is once again, not worth my time and is an exercise in futility.

Not to mention the "other" issues, but honestly that wouldn't stop me from Theming it if I liked and or wanted to use it. When (or if) it becomes a Stable ROM I will consider Theming it. If you look at the other ROMs I them they all have a "shelf life" of way more than a week. I prefer to get a quality product (Theme) out to as many Stable Droid ROMs as possible and that takes all of my free "Droid" time at the moment.

Bxrider117

Reaction score

I plan to do JRummy's new one when it is Official, I already have 6.0.1? here on my PC. I refer to wait until the official release before taking all the time to Theme and test it..if I don't sure as heck when I get finished the "official" or next version is out.

Concerning BD's ROM, there are a few issues I have with it, #1.. I tried it and it wasn't stable for me...I won't theme a ROM that isn't 100% Stable, it's a waste of my time..#2... it seems to be updated every week and sometimes every few days..not sure if this is related to the stability issues I experienced, but trying to keep up with a new ROM that changes every few days is once again, not worth my time and is an exercise in futility.

Not to mention the "other" issues, but honestly that wouldn't stop me from Theming it if I liked and or wanted to use it. When (or if) it becomes a Stable ROM I will consider Theming it. If you look at the other ROMs I them they all have a "shelf life" of way more than a week. I prefer to get a quality product (Theme) out to as many Stable Droid ROMs as possible and that takes all of my free "Droid" time at the moment.

928Droid,

Thanks for the quick response and the honest answer. I look forward to your Jrummy version. Which of these other roms runs your theme the smoothest IYO?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

928Droid,

Thanks for the quick response and the honest answer. I look forward to your Jrummy version. Which of these other roms runs your theme the smoothest IYO?

To be honest I run the crap out of them, booting, rebooting, and backing up sometimes 20-40 times an hour during theming and testing...plus I am always "forcing" apks into the system while the phone is running so I can see the results of the changes I just made quicker.....and all the ones I have Themed are Rock Solid and never complain...it all comes down to the subtle features each of them have to pick a favorite.

It's funny, I usually have to pull down the notification bar to remember which one I am on (another reason for the custom Notification Text). They all run and feel the same to me.

Last edited:

Sonicvenom

Reaction score
Had some free time tonight so I did a wipe an reinstall... I have this theme running now looks awesome! dancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
New 928Droid Black Glass for Insanely Clean v1.3 now available in Main Thread.

Fixes:
Themed Maps v4.4
Themed Twitter v1.0.2
Mms "Black" app hopefully defaulted to Black background on initial install.
All the "C revisions" enhancements.... :)

You can recognize the updated file by the "c1" code in the file name...please delete prior downloads.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
07/31/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass GMAIL v2.2.1 Patch/Update! The very latest GMail app from Google..super fast with new Features!

See 928Droid Black Glass Patch/Update file area in main Black Glass Thread (link in sig below) for Download.

Well worth the time flash this small update.zip. This is supposedly the Gmail app that will be included in the Official Droid Froyo Release....get it now Themed with 928Droid Black Glass :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
07/31/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass GMAIL v2.2.1b Patch/Update! The very latest GMail app from Google..super fast with new Features!

See 928Droid Black Glass Patch/Update file area in main Black Glass Thread (link in sig below) for Download.

Well worth the time flash this small update.zip. This is supposedly the Gmail app that will be included in the Official Droid Froyo Release....get it now Themed with 928Droid Black Glass :)

Dude, you're SICK!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
07/31/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass GMAIL v2.2.1b Patch/Update! The very latest GMail app from Google..super fast with new Features!

Dude, you're SICK!!

I know...I have to take 6+ different meds because of it !!!

dancedroid

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
08/06/10 - SURPRISE!!! - LIFE GOT JUST A LITTLE BIT EASIER FOR YOU (and me) :)
  • Introducing the new 928Droid Black Glass DOWNLOAD FOLDERS!
    • All of the 928Droid Black Glass Themes and Extras Files now have their own Download Folder!
    • Always know you are getting the Very Latest Version of 928Droid Black Glass for your ROM!
    • Immediate Downloading, no "Waiting" for a stupid countdown!
    • Click the link for your Favorite ROM and you will be taken to it's own dedicated Download Folder!
      • Note that for Theme Folders with more than one file you can now download all the files with one click!
Details in Post #1 of Main 928Droid Black Glass Thread (link in sig below)