[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 Bugless Beast v0.4 now available!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
so, i've been looking everywhere and i was wondering how i can change where it says 928Droid BG B-B v0.4 on my lock screen to something else? if it's cool with 928 i'd like to change it. any help is much appreciated.

Doesn't bother me at all, it's your phone!!

Search for Pulldown Editor and it will do that for you.

IF you can't find a solution let me know.

lucasclink

Reaction score
so, i've been looking everywhere and i was wondering how i can change where it says 928Droid BG B-B v0.4 on my lock screen to something else? if it's cool with 928 i'd like to change it. any help is much appreciated.

is there a way to edit it through an xml file (which file)? it looks like that app is a little buggy.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

is there a way to edit it through an xml file (which file)? it looks like that app is a little buggy.

Yes, system/framework/framework-res.apk > res/xml/eri.xml Open it with HexEditor and you will see the text.

lucasclink

Reaction score

Yes, system/framework/framework-res.apk > res/xml/eri.xml Open it with HexEditor and you will see the text.

thanks for all the help, figured out how to do it correctly on the second try. that's a crazy program

Reaction score
I'm currently having an issue with the Facebook .apk.

I love the Black Glass themed version, but notifications are broken. This was a problem with the latest version of Facebook. When I try to update the Facebook app through the market, it tells me installation is unsuccessful. I can go into system apps, delete the Facebook .apk, and then install the new one, but then it loses the Black Glass theme.

Any way to make the Facebook .apk notifications work with the theme applied?

Reaction score
To be clear, the problem ISN'T with the theme. It's with Facebook. The old Facebook .apk had the notification issues, the new one does not. The theme holds on the old update, is unsuccessful on the install if I try to update through the market, and if I delete it through Root Explorer and install the new (working notifications) version of the Facebook .apk, it's without the theme, even if I reflash Black Glass.

Cali E

Reaction score
hell ya, i love your themes dude. imma throw that bb v0.5 on my phone and patiently wait for your theme for that!dancedroid

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Great news , am holding off on BB version zero point five till this is done .
A Droid is not a Droid without the 928Droid theme .
Great work and a awesome eye for detail . :motdroidhoriz: