[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC2 now available!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Take a look at the CyanogenMod settings, all those options for text colors in the Status and Notifcations are in there. Also make sure Custom Status bar is unchecked.

Yeah, I thought it was there, too. Can't seem to get it to black. Will try a reboot. Maybe the settings will take effect then. Thanks for the suggestion. Your theme is awesome.

Yeah, you have to reboot after changing that stuff before it will take effect :)

jdm627

Reaction score
Thank you I flashed again and established the correct colors in notifications!!!!

RJFrank

Reaction score
Won't load...

Am I the only one who can't get this theme to load? I'm downloading the file for RC2 which I installed today. I'm using ClockworkMod Recovery to install renaming the file to update.zip, putting in the root of my sd card, and installing from with ROM Manager. The phone reboots but no theme?

It does seem like the file is a little small... 1203 kb. Is that right or am I not getting the file downloaded correctly?

Thanks for any help...

Rick

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Am I the only one who can't get this theme to load? I'm downloading the file for RC2 which I installed today. I'm using ClockworkMod Recovery to install renaming the file to update.zip, putting in the root of my sd card, and installing from with ROM Manager. The phone reboots but no theme?

It does seem like the file is a little small... 1203 kb. Is that right or am I not getting the file downloaded correctly?

Thanks for any help...

Rick

Go back to my Main Black Glass Thread and read it.... you are just flashing one of the Launcher or Contacts zip... :)

EBoon

Reaction score
Love the theme ...but ... Weather & Flip Clock widget will no longer update.

:-(

RJFrank

Reaction score

Thanks for any help...

Rick

Go back to my Main Black Glass Thread and read it.... you are just flashing one of the Launcher or Contacts zip... :)

Sorry... I'm such an idiot! Thanks for the help. It's beautiful! As if it's not hard enough to develop these roms and themes and then you have to read and answer stupid questions like this...

Where's the link so I can make a donation. This is a fabulous rom and awesome theme!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Thanks for any help...

Rick

Sorry... I'm such an idiot! Thanks for the help. It's beautiful! As if it's not hard enough to develop these roms and themes and then you have to read and answer stupid questions like this...

Where's the link so I can make a donation. This is a fabulous rom and awesome theme!

No Worries....everyone has to learn some how.

Glad you like the Theme. Up until now I haven't accepted Donations...but due to all the pressure from everyone (thanks I am flattered) I am considering it. Look for a possible Donation link in the main Theme Threads in the future.

Josh185

Reaction score
How do I get the notifications drop down to say "Verizon Wireless" instead of "928Droid BG CM6"?
I noticed this change when I upgraded to RC2 from RC1. The RC1 theme says "Verizon Wireless" in the notifications drop down.

Last edited:
OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
How do I get the notifications drop down to say "Verizon Wireless" instead of "928Droid BG CM6"?
I noticed this change when I upgraded to RC2 from RC1. The RC1 theme says "Verizon Wireless" in the notifications drop down.
\\

Edit the eri.xml file in framework-res.apk or use Pulldown Editor.

The RC1 theme says "Verizon Wireless" in the notifications drop down.

Not anymore....:)

Josh185

Reaction score
\\

Edit the eri.xml file in framework-res.apk or use Pulldown Editor.

The RC1 theme says "Verizon Wireless" in the notifications drop down.

Not anymore....:)

Any idea how I can get Pulldown Editor or edit the eri.xml file? I not all that familiar with the manual editing of files. Pulldown Editor doesn't seem available on the market.

rustynail09

Reaction score
Excellent work as always 928! I bow to your hard work of porting to all the major ROM's!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
928Droid "Black Glass" Maps 4.4 and Twitter 1.0.2 Update/Patch File

OK for ALL 928Droid Black Glass Themes!

Download Link and Detail in Main Black Glass Thread Post #1

Note: If you already updated your Maps and Twitter apps via the Market (or elsewhere) you MUST uninstall them BEFORE applying this Patch/Update. This copies Maps.apk and Twitter.apk to the system/app folder (same location as all my Theme Update zips)