The Ultimate Droid 2.3.0 - All Devices - D1, INC, EVO 4G, Desire CDMA & GSM

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you scroll through the 2.0 or 1.0, can't remember which, there is a fix for it and I'm sure it will work on 2.3 as well. I would go get it but I'm on my phone so that makes it hard. Sorry I couldn't help more but I know there is a fix.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Here is the fix to make them transparent. It's a MM theme

Tried to install using Metamorph.
Copied the zip to my androidthemes folder and ran MM.
It unpacked the file and them gave me the following error.

"The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be invalid or it is not correctly written"

What am I doing wrong?

Len

Glad to hear you got it working.
Sorry bout that, I actually never use MM I just pull the pngs and apply them to my framework/app and throw it in a.zip file to flash. Much less bugs but take a bit more knowledge needed then to use MM

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tried to install using Metamorph.
Copied the zip to my androidthemes folder and ran MM.
It unpacked the file and them gave me the following error.

"The theme you selected is invalid because the theme control file could be invalid or it is not correctly written"

What am I doing wrong?

Len
The XML might not be written correctly... or it doesn't match the name of the zip....
What you can do is go back into MM, pick existing themes, if that folder did extract, go into it and select the XML, if it allows you to 'Apply It', do so and it should apply and ask to reboot or just reboot

I did last step, and after reboot both bands were empty, however both black bands were still there. Is there a way to get rid of the black bands?

Did u use the one I uploaded a page back or a different one?

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

Last edited:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I believe it is a 800 mhz Sapphire kernel. I don't have a link though...

nu2droid

Reaction score
I have it, but its no where on my phone and I can't change my background. Every time I try it does nothing.
I want that wallpaper, if you have it post a screenshot of just the wallpaper

Sent from my DROID running UD2.1 @ 1Ghz

I have had this happen on 2.1, and a reboot fixed it

That pic is in the framework apk. It is listed as "default_wallpaper. Png"
you can change that pic by putting a new image in there with the same name, overwrite and reflash.
I had the image too, but my went away with a reboot.

GryphonD

Reaction score
Odd white bar

Where the separators should be in the Contacts/Favorites pages are these glaringly over-sized White bars, directly beneath the names of the contacts.l Any idea which images these are so that I may resolve the issue?

Kevinmon

Reaction score
I am missing pictures above "Phone", "Call Log", "Contacts", and "Favorites". I think that they were there in stock (like the star above favorites). Are there supposed to be pictures, and if so, how do I get them?

bdub33

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the statusbar transparent??

player52

Reaction score
Hey sorry if someone already mentioned it but how do I change lockscreen image from UD default to custom.

Any fix on answer button yet?

Off topic question : where's a good place for lockscreen sliders? (Google didn't really help me much)

neffy

Reaction score
flashed this last night and it's running super awesome!! so fresh and so clean thanks BD!!

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
whenever I turn off usb mass storage I freeze and get Activity Android System (in process system) is not responding. Then it either reboots itself or I need to batter pull. Happened a few times already.