[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

underwaterjr

Reaction score
okay this only happen today and some other weird stuff is happening so I did a reboot and it's better. I was getting home screen redraws after every phone call. I will let you know if it continues.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

rafiki1

Reaction score
After the many errors of gingerbread I decided to return to froyo and im beyond pleased. This rom is very smooth and responsive, keep up the good work, Greatly appreciate it!

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have a theme for this rom that has been a work in progress, id say it is completed, but none of my themes are ever "completed"...im always adding/altering things along the way to improve...

anyway if you would like to try it out and give me some feedback, send me a pm for now....its a red by the way.

theres a multitude of apps themed in it, so make sure you have at least 15mb free in your system partition...

the following apps will need to be uninstalled/deleted if they were downloaded from the market(they will show up in your data/app folder, as opposed to system/app)....

FaceBook
YouTube

i also have a themed launcher pro that matches this theme, if anyone wants that let me know..

in the works i am theming the droid forums app

im waiting to do an official theme release, because i know woodyman is nearing another rom release

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Yep, I just PM'ed you all the details, a release will be coming at some point tomorrow, I just finished the 07 build, so I will have to make a clean build tomorrow and then I will release it for all of you..

check out the release notes on github if you wish:
https://github.com/DroidConcepts/android_android/raw/froyo/changelog

i have a theme for this rom that has been a work in progress, id say it is completed, but none of my themes are ever "completed"...im always adding/altering things along the way to improve...

anyway if you would like to try it out and give me some feedback, send me a pm for now....its a red by the way.

theres a multitude of apps themed in it, so make sure you have at least 25mb free in your system partition...

the following apps will need to be uninstalled/deleted if they were downloaded from the market(they will show up in your data/app folder, as opposed to system/app)....

FaceBook
YouTube

i also have a themed launcher pro that matches this theme, if anyone wants that let me know..

im waiting to do an official theme release, because i know woodyman is nearing another rom release

rafiki1

Reaction score
Yep, I just PM'ed you all the details, a release will be coming at some point tomorrow, I just finished the 07 build, so I will have to make a clean build tomorrow and then I will release it for all of you..

check out the release notes on github if you wish:
https://github.com/DroidConcepts/android_android/raw/froyo/changelog

theres a multitude of apps themed in it, so make sure you have at least 25mb free in your system partition...

FaceBook
YouTube

I just flashed 06 and 07 is done....awwwwwww ya!!!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
BUILD 07 LIVE!

With the New Droid Concepts Settings App
[NOT CM BASED, BUILT GROUND UP, READ THE OP IF YOUR CONFUSED]

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Couldn't get build 7 to load ... tried flashing right over 6 wiping only cache and dalvik cache. It would boot into android then reboot and get stuck. Kinda weird - I'll try again this weekend and do a full wipe / install. Can't wait to check out the settings :)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i do believe its a must to wipe everything with this build, as the settings apk has been modded as well as DCsettings apk has been added....i could be wrong though....anyway, i wiped, installed, ported and applied my theme and all is well

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Couldn't get build 7 to load ... tried flashing right over 6 wiping only cache and dalvik cache. It would boot into android then reboot and get stuck. Kinda weird - I'll try again this weekend and do a full wipe / install. Can't wait to check out the settings :)

I tested without a wipe, not any wiping of cache or anything, and it booted fine, but then i went back and wiped just to play it safe, but i wanted to check and it worked.. maybe give it another go without any wiping from build 06

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I tested without a wipe, not any wiping of cache or anything, and it booted fine, but then i went back and wiped just to play it safe, but i wanted to check and it worked.. maybe give it another go without any wiping from build 06

lol i stand corrected :) thanks woody...however, as a personal preference any new rom i fash, i make it a point to get rid of any previous data just to ensure no problems come about, but thats just me :) great build woody, im loving it

Last edited:
OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
lol, as do I, I just wanted to test to see if it worked so I knew off of experience. :) looking forward to the theme man.. :)

lol i satnd corrected :) thanks woody...however, as a personal preference any new rom i fash, i make it a point to get rid of any previous data just to ensure no problems come about, but thats just me :) great build woody, im loving it

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i will have a separate thread up a little later, i have a few kinks to work out that i found after testing...one question though...i think i remember you saying the deskclock.apk was changed? i used the new app and ported the old themed stuff over to it, just wondering what had changed in it that im not seeing lol:) not a big deal by any means just curious