[release] theme ports

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
[release] theme ports *UPDATED to build 12

Okay, bear with me on this one. This is the first time I've released any theme ports. I have only tested these myself, so if you have a bug to report I will try my best to fix it. I plan on porting more themes, but for now I wanted to see how these go. If there is one someone wants, just reply and I'll see what I can do for you.

* Reminder: if you have a custom status bar and/or pulldown, it will override the ones in the themes. In order to see the themed status bar and pull down, disable them in DC settings.

*New market now included in build 12 themes

These themes are for Droid Concepts Build 11

First theme is Epic Blue Redux. Credit to Stetsonaw for doing an excellent job creating the theme.

Link: EpicBlue_DC11.zip

The second theme is the Evo theme. I believe this was originally done by Manup(someone correct me if Im wrong). So credit goes to him.

Link: DC11evo.zip

Third is Nextang Theme. Credit goes to manup.

Link: DC11NEXTANG.zip

Themes available for build 12:

My ports:
Nextang
Chump change
Nextheme
Honeycome
Watermark'd
Black Ice
Evo
Black Glass
Drop Theme

Original theme by JayR83:
Black and white
Gold
Green
Tron Blue

All Build 12 original themes and theme ports are here: Build 12 Theme Ports follow the link at the bottom of the page.

Also a BIG THANK YOU to jayR83 for all the help and time he has given me in porting these themes.

Last edited:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good work porting these, im sure a lot of people will be very thankful for this.

i might take these for a spin a little later tonight.

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Evo screen shots

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Epic blue screen shots

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! There will be more to come as I get time. Now that I'm getting fairly comfortable with it, the get done a bit more efficiantly. Without jayR83, they wouldn't have gotten done for a while! He made things go a lot quicker since I didn't have to figure it all out from scratch. Next thing I have to learn is how to do the skinny progress bars!

captdroid

Reaction score
Thanks buck. I just wanted the round battery from epic blue so I put the battery graphics into a metamorph file and loaded it that way. Like it :)

Now if I could find a GPS status bar graphic that has maybe white for the bottom part and blue for the top. I run with a black status bar and the stock DC11 GPS status bar graphic bottom part is black or grey hard to see so all I see is the green part blinking when GPS is active.

Last edited:
OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You guys can just put "Buck" to make it easier. Instead of buckmarble. Buckmarble sounds funny when I read it to myself. Lol

captdroid

Reaction score
You guys can just put "Buck" to make it easier. Instead of buckmarble. Buckmarble sounds funny when I read it to myself. Lol

edited previous post....lol

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks buck. I just wanted the round battery from epic blue so I put the battery graphics into a metamorph file and loaded it that way. Like it :)

Now if I could find a GPS status bar graphic that has maybe white for the bottom part and blue for the top. I run with a black status bar and the stock DC11 GPS status bar graphic bottom part is black or grey hard to see so all I see is the green part blinking when GPS is active.

here you go morph these:)

gps.zip

captdroid

Reaction score

gps.zip

Wow thanks jayR83! Will these work correct visually on the black status bar I am using?

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

gps.zip

Wow thanks jayR83! Will these work correct visually on the black status bar I am using?
they should, if you dont like them let me know ill make more, i attached the images in my other post to view also

OP
buckmarble

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for doing that jayR83!