Themes for 1.0 (need opininions)

chemist109

Reaction score
Black Bar

I've tried several themes out and Black Bar mod is the one I keep coming back to. So glad to know it will be ready when Sapphire 1.0 drops.

Tony M27

Reaction score
I'd love to see the reaper theme by armyranger251 ported over. Sorry but Idk how to post links with my phone... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...

Urugami

Reaction score
I was going to add a request for a Cobalt Glass theme (don't know if it even exists), but after a quick look at Indigo Blue, I think I could live with that.

+1 Indigo Blue

Armyof2

Reaction score
question...in order to change themes now we should be redoing the 1.0 and gapps update (without wiping data) rather than wiping out with a stock theme? launcherpro HATES when i do that lol guess i'll have to remove that and then reinstall it when i decide to do this eh?

litso

Reaction score
question...in order to change themes now we should be redoing the 1.0 and gapps update (without wiping data) rather than wiping out with a stock theme? launcherpro HATES when i do that lol guess i'll have to remove that and then reinstall it when i decide to do this eh?

The best way to switch themes:

Do a full wipe, install 1.0.0 update.zip and gapps update.zip and nothing else. Boot up and make a nandroid backup (from recovery or ROM manager) and call it Sapphire 1.0 stock or something. Now you can reboot into recovery and install your theme. If you want to switch to a new theme later, restore the Sapphire 1.0 stock recovery (don't wipe data or anything, just restore the stock recovery), then install the update.zip for the new theme.

tomeng01

Reaction score
Please help me find....

z9qMX.png

I have been looking all over and cannot find the image Sapphire used as a wallpaper demonstrating the different themes available for the awesome Sapphire 1.0.0.

Any help? Many thanks!

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Golden Elegance has been ported....