Screen Shots and Discussion for themes 1.1.1

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll do the update, since I have more images added since last release. As well as the new gmail inverted.

What images have you added? Lovin your theme!

More icons for .apks, images here and there (hard to tell exactly as I add some almost everyday). Also changed a few and cleaned some up to fit better.

Nytestawkr

Reaction score
Also need to get Galaxy S and Droid X themes added to the OP...would also like to see rEVOlution Remix and Watermark'D get updated/added eventually too. It's too bad BB is getting more theme support than this far superior ROM.

ndhill1976

Reaction score
From
I know y'all are busy porting over existing themes from 1.0 to 1.1.1, but in the off chance someone has nothing else to do I would really be appreciative of an Orange theme. I loved the extreme orange theme put out for 0.8.4, and with Football season starting, well what better way to show off my love of da Bears than with an orange theme..

To
eXtreme orange is now a useable theme. I plan on improving on it as time goes. Can I get it added to the OP??

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/82979-theme-extreme-orange.html

That is how things are done!

Can you do this? No? Okay, I will do it myself.

chewy74

Reaction score
what happened to elegant steel? I re flashed and went back o get the theme here and its not here anymore

alonsou

Reaction score
Guys!!

I'm flashing Saphire for the first time, I did wipe data and cache and now when I did the first reboot and I'm ready to touch the little android guy I got a message that says "The application Dialer (processcom.android.phone) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again...... no matter how many times I try I will keep getting this annoying message.... any ideas?....

mojo_droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Guys!!

I'm flashing Saphire for the first time, I did wipe data and cache and now when I did the first reboot and I'm ready to touch the little android guy I got a message that says "The application Dialer (processcom.android.phone) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again...... no matter how many times I try I will keep getting this annoying message.... any ideas?....

wipe data and cache again and retry?

jayman350

Reaction score
if you are using clockworkmod you can go into the partition menu and format system, data, cache separately. I do this in addition to wiping data and cache b/c I have found that clockwork doesn't get everything one the first and sometimes second pass.

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

It would be great if you guys could port this over to SS 4.9 it would be amazing. This is such a great theme.

litso

Reaction score
Guys!!

Did you flash gapps.zip as well?

Reaction score
Guys!!

If you are using rom manager and trying to also use one of the themes available through RM select the stock theme when first flashing it. After you get Sapphire all setup manually install your theme of choice.

dachef1967

Reaction score
Cant remove Executive Series Theme from 2.2

Hey I have been trying to go back to the stock 2.2 from Executive Series and now matter what I choose I always get the ES. I wiped the cache and all other memory but still comes back Executive Series. I even tried to use incognito after the wipe and got some hybrid incognito/ES theme going on, that hanged. Anyone else had this problem and a better question should be how do I remove it?