Themes for 1.0 (need opininions)

lowboy

Reaction score
Sapphire, Watermark. Those are the best two I have used.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
can i get an nfl theme (particularly 9ers) but since it takes so long and it needs to be universal ill except a basic nfl theme.

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Once 1.0 is out I will get mine over on the new framework!

Joel ill send you the rom when I get it. Which should be sometime real soon.your theme is a must upon the release

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wetzilla

Reaction score
Droptheme! I love it, it just looks so elegant and sophisticated.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm going to have to say either DropTheme or NexTheme. Both would be nice since DarkEdge isn't going to be ready for a while. Leaning towards NexTheme, but DropTheme would be just as great :)

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok I asked thebowers if he would be willing to poet his Black and Beautiful theme his words "no, not really" so if you want it on sapphire you will have to ask him if I can port it or if he will re-consider! im done with him!!!!

DiGi91

Reaction score
ok I asked thebowers if he would be willing to poet his Black and Beautiful theme his words "no, not really" so if you want it on sapphire you will have to ask him if I can port it or if he will re-consider! im done with him!!!!

Aww that's a shame how about "EvoDroid" did you get the chance to talk to Manup? :D

- DiGi

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
a semi list is up in the OP!

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bgill55 - Hey man, please add Luna Theme to the list. The official DF post is HERE but I am almost done creating the Luna Website for update sign-ups and such. As soon as I get the final version of Sapphire 1.0 I will be more than glad to port over my theme. Finally a new ROM that I am really excited to use!

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bgill55 - Hey man, please add Luna Theme to the list. The official DF post is HERE but I am almost done creating the Luna Website for update sign-ups and such. As soon as I get the final version of Sapphire 1.0 I will be more than glad to port over my theme. Finally a new ROM that I am really excited to use!

PM sent with some info!