Themes for 1.0 (need opininions)

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Themes for 1.0 (need opinions)

im getting a list together on what themes you guys would like to see for the upcoming release of 1.0 So I can contact those devs and get them squared away. What we are wishing and hoping is to have all your favorite themes ready as soon as 1.0 drops! Dark Edge will be ported as well but Im gonna wait until it comes out of beta cause porting it is no fun!! and I hate to do it more than once if i can avoid it!

So think of your favorite them and respond accordingly!!

if you could please post link to the original theme thread thanks! (read: Im really lazy)

A quick list Of what I have so far:

Code:
Incognito by bgill55 and david1171
Red Rum by Bgill55
Gala-s by hazmatic (pm sent)
Droid-x black bar by Jrummy and Fabulous (pm sent)
Watermarked by Stewart1champ
Black Glass by 928Droid
Nextheme by Manup
Nextang by Manup
Black Bar mod by Joel
Luna Theme By icculusX

more to come as well but those are the ones I know will get up and going fast!(most will be done By release time!) some Im waiting for PMs to be return only One dev has flat out told me no and that is theBowers and his Black and bold theme (might have to bring clean black out of retirement)

Bgill55

Last edited:

Armyof2

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing NexTheme brought over I always liked that one when i was running on BB for a lil bit

Most likely I'll end up going with Alternate Dark though...I love that theme and i'm guessing roberj13 is planning on updating it for 1.0

STX21

Reaction score
Mr Carpainter blue, Black bar mod, and smoked glass blue would all be greatly appreciated!

DreamOperator

Reaction score
In my opininion :), watermarked, alt dark, nextheme. More is great too, those are some of my fav's.

Sapphire is a great rom, excited for 1.0!

Edit: Sorry, at work, posting from Droid, links would be hard. The first two I listed are under cvpcs' section. Sounds like you'll be chatting with the creator of nextheme.

Last edited:

bhughesiii

Reaction score
Extreme orange, goes great with my chicago bears wallpaper!

Sent from my Droid

OP
bgill55

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
can you guys post link to the themes as well! Just edit your posts!!!