Public BETA teaser

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
The first public BETA build of the new era of the Droid Concepts ROM.

This ROM marks the beginning of something new and exciting for all of us on the Team. We are pleased to be publicly announcing what we have been anticipating and waiting for for a long time. We have been hard at work, and we really appreciate everyone's understanding and support over the past few months. For now I will get to the point with the links and what not that you all want to try so bad. The Thank You's are short for now because this is not an official release build, just wanted to give you guys something so no one goes crazy waiting.

Google Apps are NOT included either of these builds and the themed version listed below should ONLY be installed after flashing the stock ROM AND Google Apps.

elegantscreens.png

CHECK IT OUT HERE

The link posted above will take you directly to the downloads

Please also take a second if you could to visit our site and/or forum and we'd love to see you guys register over there as well. The link for our site can be found in my signature, and you can find a link to our forum and source by clicking on the appropriate tab on our site. Thank you and I hope you all enjoy this build.. :)

Last edited:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i think im gonna try to flash this on my DX it looks so good.

wish me luck!

:icon_ poke:

TMYINC

Reaction score
Now this is exciting! Thanks woodyman!

no problem man, glad to have something new for you all to try out before we go with our final build..

waiting on the feedback to try and get some improvements..

:)

I've definitely been waiting for an update for you. Your roms have always ran so smooth on my phone!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone wants those reflection icons that i was using in those screenshots they can be downloaded here. there are 120 in total

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/at...enshots-peoples-droid-desktops-reflection.zip

I take no credit in making these but i dont know who to give credit to since i dont know where they came from. If anyone knows the source of these please let me know so i can give credit where its due.

reflection.jpg

and here is the wallpaper being used in the screenshot.
lampshade.jpg

TMYINC

Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks Garrett. Good timing too cause I was just thinking about asking where you guys got them lol.

TMYINC

Reaction score
Hey quick question. Is the kernel that comes with this rom the one that is compatible the the Milestone Overclocking app that was modified by Prime?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey quick question. Is the kernel that comes with this rom the one that is compatible the the Milestone Overclocking app that was modified by Prime?

that im not sure about but it does work with the built in overclocking app within the rom and it also works with setCPU.

[ L ]

Reaction score
This is cool. Maybe Ill try this on my extra D1 to see if I like.
Want me to add it to my list of roms? PM me, plz.

TMYINC

Reaction score

that im not sure about but it does work with the built in overclocking app within the rom and it also works with setCPU.

Im thinking it is the stock CM kernel so I think it does. It's and awesome and stable kernel. Pretty much the only one I use. Rom is running great btw. Definitely fast and stable for a BETA. Looking forward to see more from you guys! Thanks again!

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I bet dollars to donuts he ain't kidding.
This is starting to become a trend.
I have been on different ROM OG forums and each has had an X or Inc trying to flash an OG ROM.
I guess reading has become way out of fashion.

KeithR

Reaction score
I have been on different ROM OG forums and each has had an X or Inc trying to flash an OG ROM.

it just goes to show you that with the time, people forgot or just don't learn what's actually going on behind the screen and just follow a pre-made process. in my opinion, it ruins the whole concept behind modding.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

DWB, the poster was Abe21599 - he's a Moderator for the DX side, as well as being on the Rescue Squad. I'm sure (if he was serious, and not joking) that the installation was an informed choice. I was just reacting - like, "You've GOT to be kidding" - to his flat statement that he was going to install a D1 rom onto a DX. He probably knows a lot more about that sort of thing than me, but I jusy wonder if it was a good move.

-Mike

Last edited: