[ROM] [ROM] Droid Concepts Froyo Releases [BETA versions]

schellbl

Reaction score
Just curious, have you guys been able to start working on DC13? I know google had the source website down but is it up yet?

undroid

Reaction score
This was posted by jayR83 a while back and this question keeps coming up. I wonder if woodyman should post the link for the 3g fix in the OP.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thanks rck76! I didn't see anything in the op or the download site.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem, if you look in the OP, the release date for DC 12 is there. Then you have to find the pages or post number that corresponds to when that release started, somewhere around post #1500. Luckily, with the Droid forums app, I can go back 50 posts per page :p

Trigger

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good kernel to run on DC12? I can't seem to locate CorCor67's kernels anywhere. The link in the OP isn't working.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good kernel to run on DC12? I can't seem to locate CorCor67's kernels anywhere. The link in the OP isn't working.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I can share a link with a few of them if you would like. Send me a pm.

martytoo

Reaction score
When I load programs on my Droid 1, with D Concepts I have a problem in that I am always near the 10% memory point for internal memory. Yesterday after trying to load program updates I wwsvdown to 7%.

To get back to " normal " I restored a four day old nandroid and am back to 29 MB open in internal memory.

I need a new phone!

martytoo

Reaction score
I installed the updates one by one and the problem didn't reappear. One thing I did to open up internal space was use Titanium Backup to move Maps to the SD card

What do people without rooted phones use for backup? When I buy my new phone I will miss TiBU.

otter34

Reaction score
can someone please post the 3g fix? I like to be able to see the letters 3g. I'm going to try version 12 again. I tried searching this thread for 3g fix because I know I've asked before, but the search engine sucks. It says it's either too short, too long or too common. No wonder I haven't visited this site since it changed...sorry to vent

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
can someone please post the 3g fix? I like to be able to see the letters 3g. I'm going to try version 12 again. I tried searching this thread for 3g fix because I know I've asked before, but the search engine sucks. It says it's either too short, too long or too common. No wonder I haven't visited this site since it changed...sorry to vent

On the previous page:

here you go guys, for build 12

3g_and_blue_tooth_fix.zip

Sent from my XT862, while on the move.

jayman350

Reaction score
What do people without rooted phones use for backup? When I buy my new phone I will miss TiBU.

they aren't able to back up w/o root. I rooted my Bionic the first weekend I had it so I could restore my old games that I did not want to lose my progress in.

All of your apps will be there to re-download from the market, you just don't get any of the data associated w/ it unless you can restore a backup

jrracinfan

Reaction score
The My Backup app in the market should allow you to restore any apps. Essentially could also use Auto APK installer as well but would need unknown sources checked and run through them one by one.