Droid Concepts Kernels

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
CorCor Kernels? Nice score for the DC team!

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Head over to

droidconcepts.com

you will find the mailing list on the front page! :)

Welcome CorCor67! You should feel right at home. Unfortunately though, I don't think I'm part of the email mailing list? Can I still be added or has my opportunity passed me by?? :-(

esheesle

Reaction score
Just installed a CorCor kernel for the first time(just the SV 250-800) and I'm getting the best battery life I've ever had on any kernel. Not much snappier than the stock kernel, but why would it be without overclocking. Awesome kernel so far as long as it stays stable(had that issue with Chevy's) but so far so good.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Where are corcor's current kernels located. I've searched around and can't seem to find them. I'm looking for low voltage 800 MHz.

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
corcor is the man and so are his kernels. Your the man to wood lol. These two guys and the rest of the dc team are great guys and do great work I can't wait to see what they have in store

Thanks actngrezy :)

daware

Reaction score
Just installed a CorCor kernel for the first time(just the SV 250-800) and I'm getting the best battery life I've ever had on any kernel. Not much snappier than the stock kernel, but why would it be without overclocking. Awesome kernel so far as long as it stays stable(had that issue with Chevy's) but so far so good.

What version of CorCor's kernels are you using (v2, v3)? Also, what governor are you using?

daware

Reaction score
I appreciate it. I wanted to make sure I had the same kernel as you before I tested the battery life.

esheesle

Reaction score
Was the latest in rommanager. Love to hear if v3 is better or worse

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums