[Application] Droid Concepts Testing Squad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Yes that is correct, we are asking you to fill out a brief and quick application in order to be considered for the DC Testing Squad. However, it's better news for you. Gone are the days of you asking a ROM Dev to test, and him sending you some file to test along with 30+ other people. With the restructuring that recently took place at DC we are not only trying to better organize things, but make DC run and operate like a real business. Although none of us make any personal money off of this we spend quite a lot of time doing it. So with the restructuring comes some better things for all of us. When DC gets to a be a full scale community development team we will be ready!

Now onto some notes for the testing squad. The number of people we will select will depend on each area of testing. We do not know how many we will select because it ultimately depends on how much interest there is from you guys. Build 13 will most likely be the last ROM labeled as BETA, all testing will be done behind the scenes from now on by the DC Test Squad. So if your interested in helping make the ROM and DC stand out then please fill out an application.

FINAL NOTE!

Please be HONEST and TRUTHFUL in ALL the questions, doing so will not only give you the best testing spot that is tailored to what you want, but will also ensure we have right people testing the right things, and that the overall experience for the rest of the community remains high and untouched by the competition!

Apply HERE!

DavidM.

Reaction score
Filling out the application now. I'd be more than happy to help the team out.

jeffcicale

Reaction score
Damn, I just saw this post today and the page doesn't load. Am I too late?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Nope not to late, we will be cutting off the first round tonight, and the application will be updated and modified according to the next area we need testers in. So if you don't make the cut this time don't worry. We will be opening and closing the application as we need to. We have decided to limit this first round to 5 days or 30 people applying which ever came first, we are up to 26 right now, so their are 4 slots left to apply, or 8 hours left, whichever comes first.

swallisa

Reaction score
When should I expect my rejection notice?

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

jeffcicale

Reaction score
Nope not to late, we will be cutting off the first round tonight, and the application will be updated and modified according to the next area we need testers in. So if you don't make the cut this time don't worry. We will be opening and closing the application as we need to. We have decided to limit this first round to 5 days or 30 people applying which ever came first, we are up to 26 right now, so their are 4 slots left to apply, or 8 hours left, whichever comes first.

Thanks a million...I must have had an internet hiccup there. I filled out the application and am hoping not to find a rejection notice like swallisa is;) JK of course
dancedroid

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
It's alright man, no worries, I'll have replies out in the next few days once we start going through the applications.

Thanks a million...I must have had an internet hiccup there. I filled out the application and am hoping not to find a rejection notice like swallisa is;) JK of course
dancedroid

jeffcicale

Reaction score
It's alright man, no worries, I'll have replies out in the next few days once we start going through the applications.

dancedroid

All joking aside...Please let me know if you need more information about my android background. I was so excited I didn't even go into detail on that:s

DavidM.

Reaction score

dancedroid

All joking aside...Please let me know if you need more information about my android background. I was so excited I didn't even go into detail on that:s

I hope you don't do that on job applications lol.

jeffcicale

Reaction score

I hope you don't do that on job applications lol.

LMAO...Well, I guess I'm a little rusty with these "job" applications. I haven't filled one out since 2002. Now I know why didn't get that executive job at google;)

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Application is now closed! This thread will be unlocked and accept posts once the form is live again, until that time, thank you all for taking the time to fill out the form, and we will have replies out to everyone in the next few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.