Droid Concepts Kernels

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Well not yet, but this is an introduction to them! We have been trying to get a kernel section set up for Droid Concepts for awhile now, and now I am happy to announce that DC now has a kernel dept! Who is running it you may ask?

Should I really tell you? OK I guess so. CorCor67 is now apart of the Droid Concepts Staff! He is the head man behind DC Kernels! He makes the decisions and the choices and he makes the kernels that will end up in the stock version of the Droid Concepts ROM!

Now I know you all want to know when you get some of these kernels next, well first thing is first you will get a feel of what it's like to run these beasts with the release of DC-B-12 [You like that its catchy, I just made it up, I like how it flows... now back to the post] How many options and choices will you get for the DC kernel, more than you can handle!

So until then some of you random people signed up on the DC-M [Droid Concepts Mailing list that is, geez I can do with anything, DC-K, DC, Ok back on track] may get a sneak peak of Build 12, along with the new DC-K, this is great why didn't i think of this sooner! lol..

So everyone please welcome to Droid Concepts!!

CorCor67

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is good news! Welcom aboard!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

captdroid

Reaction score
Good news! Been running CorCor67 kernels for a while now with different ROMS. Running CorCor67 v3 250-1000 LV kernel right now with DC 11. Tried others to see how they worked with DC 11 and found that CorCor67 kernel working the best for speed and stability on my phone.

CorCor67

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
corey-spencer.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! :) Glad to be helping out and I hope you all enjoy all the good things to come to DC!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Welcome CorCor67! You should feel right at home. Unfortunately though, I don't think I'm part of the email mailing list? Can I still be added or has my opportunity passed me by?? :-(

actngrezy

Developer
Reaction score
corcor is the man and so are his kernels. Your the man to wood lol. These two guys and the rest of the dc team are great guys and do great work I can't wait to see what they have in store

daware

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm looking forward to your kernels and a new version of DC.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you on board CorCor.

Epic Pwnsauce.

DavidM.

Reaction score
A kernel to call our own. That's great!

woodyman is cracking himself up with his great abbreviations :rofl3:

jayman350

Reaction score
awesome, welcome to the fold CorCor67. I was using some older versions of your kernels on Gimpsource, they ran awesome on that and I can't wait to see what you have in store for DC.