Thank you Droid Concepts, its been fun

jayman350

Reaction score
Well the time has come for me to move on from the OG DROID. I was the lucky person who won the Bionic giveaway here, it showed up today and is currently being charged on my desk. I'm assuming that I will be activating it this afternoon/tonight, whenever it is fully charged up.

Droid Concepts has been an awesome ROM with a great development team. I will continue to sing the praises of you guys anytime someone mentions choosing a custom D1 rom. I plan on keeping DC on my D1, and will probably continue to update it with future releases. I am going to find a way to re-purpose this thing b/c it has served me extremely well and I just can't bear to part with it.

Thanks again guys for all of the work that you have done and continue to do. I'll see you around the forums.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
ehhhem you do know once everything is unlocked on that bionic we will be making roms for it ... right?

OP
jayman350

jayman350

Reaction score
awesome, can't wait to see the bootloader unlocked for this thing. I know cvpcs came up w/ a bootstrap option, like yesterday or the day before, but there still isn't an sbf yet. So I don't think I'll be doing anything except for maybe rooting and freezing apps. No need to risk effing up my brand new phone.

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
Congrats man, glad you enjoyed the ride, maybe you'll see DC on that bionic! who knows what to come....

Well the time has come for me to move on from the OG DROID. I was the lucky person who won the Bionic giveaway here, it showed up today and is currently being charged on my desk. I'm assuming that I will be activating it this afternoon/tonight, whenever it is fully charged up.

Droid Concepts has been an awesome ROM with a great development team. I will continue to sing the praises of you guys anytime someone mentions choosing a custom D1 rom. I plan on keeping DC on my D1, and will probably continue to update it with future releases. I am going to find a way to re-purpose this thing b/c it has served me extremely well and I just can't bear to part with it.

Thanks again guys for all of the work that you have done and continue to do. I'll see you around the forums.