Droid Concepts T-Shirts, who wants one?

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
That's right, we have decided to make some Official Droid Concepts T-Shirts they however will be for sale, the final price will depend on how many we order, so the more people who want one and are willing to pay, at most $25 for the shirt and shipping, and probably $15 at the least. This is something I've never attempted so I don't have a cost factor to be able to provide more information, I wish I could, but I simply can't.

If your interested check out the following link, and sign up with your size, and number, final price will be determined and sent to everyone who signs up, and if you wish to cancel at that time you can, but keep in mind the more we have the cheaper it will be, so if you do cancel the price could go up for everyone else. We will make a very small if any actual profit for DC from this, so don't think it is strictly an attempt to make some quick money! lol..

Order Here

DavidM.

Reaction score
Do you have a design for them already? I'd love to see it before I order :p

listenman20

Reaction score
lol....that would look great Incinerated...lol...
ic_droidconcepts.png

listenman20

Reaction score
not to be buzz kill but that incinerated look aint happening on a shirt. it wouldnt work.

I didn't much figure it would but it was a thot. I like it on my phone tho. That's what really counts.

coovee

Reaction score
looks like pacman ate the Apple logo and its all blurred in his tummy

overtwo

Reaction score
I can draw up the logo in vector format (illustrator file, that's what the screen printer will ask for) if you guys need it. Let me know!

(I do this kinda stuff for a living)

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
as do i overtwo, i've been a screen printer since the late 80's, until i started working for total douches lately and broke my ankle and decided to change my job up until i find the right company or start my own lol. my friend is going to do these on his roland with the best vinyl $$ can buy.... a vector would be awesome so i will be in touch with you (i'm to lazy and busy). we just need MORE ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overtwo

Reaction score
Ok, sweet! Do you think you can link me to a hi-res (something more than 72dpi lol) copy of the logo? If so, consider it done!

juggalo4271

Reaction score
I would like to see a shirt with the DC logo that is used for woodyman's and davros twitter profile. Maybe the small logo on front of the droid concepts logo and the back with a big DC logo. Is this possible?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums