eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
ok????????

i have never used the program i installed it but cant install the urban theme but everything seemed to look as i would expect. is this a theme specific issue if so well pass it on to redman since he is the originated and ported of that theme. if this is not jsut on that theem can you post a screeen shot so we can seee what your talking about. i didnt see anything wierd but as i said i havent used it before so not sure what abnormal would be.
its like 1-3 am so noone around ill talk with the testers tommrow and see if anyoine is familair with this program and check it out.

I am having a small problem with google reader. When I click on an article's headline to bring up the full text, I get no title displayed. I am running 1.3. Urban theme. Changed to stock font but that didn't help. HELP I need my reader. Have never seen this on other roms.
Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Just a tip that works for me... i booked marked my reader page through the browser and then placed shortcut on the desktop. it has the reader logo and takes me to the reader page. Never any issues with display and no need to install anything.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
will install a different theme and let you know.

i have never used the program i installed it but cant install the urban theme but everything seemed to look as i would expect. is this a theme specific issue if so well pass it on to redman since he is the originated and ported of that theme. if this is not jsut on that theem can you post a screeen shot so we can seee what your talking about. i didnt see anything wierd but as i said i havent used it before so not sure what abnormal would be.
its like 1-3 am so noone around ill talk with the testers tommrow and see if anyoine is familair with this program and check it out.

I am having a small problem with google reader. When I click on an article's headline to bring up the full text, I get no title displayed. I am running 1.3. Urban theme. Changed to stock font but that didn't help. HELP I need my reader. Have never seen this on other roms.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Same thing in the twisted theme. reinstalled reader and still not working right. Will now try for a screen shot.

i have never used the program i installed it but cant install the urban theme but everything seemed to look as i would expect. is this a theme specific issue if so well pass it on to redman since he is the originated and ported of that theme. if this is not jsut on that theem can you post a screeen shot so we can seee what your talking about. i didnt see anything wierd but as i said i havent used it before shYo not sure what abnormal would be.

T-Dev

Reaction score

Gimpy, should the title of the article be next to the star on the screen when opened? I notice this area is all white on the Twisted Inception theme as well. I have not used this app before either but looks like something would go there... If you have screenshot from a working source would be helpful

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
62bab538-ba2a-9853.jpg

Screen shot of not working. Yes the article title is supposed to be next to the star.

Will jump roms to capture a working shot.

Brb

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Screen shot of working from another rom. Notice the article title next to the star at the top.

62bab538-d202-6277.jpg

mkcm97

Reaction score
incoming call

switched to the blacked out theme, incoming call slider is still offset.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
is it functional

Ok i saw the screens shots and see the left one is in . Ive never seen those on mine guess i dont ever have the phone get a call when i am already in the phone app.

But wanted to make sure it is functioning correct.
Ill make sure gflam see this.

If womeone can put on the main theme blue the one that comes with 1.1
and let me know if it occurs there also it would be helpful to track this down.,
thanks.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
ok

Screen shot of working from another rom. Notice the article title next to the star at the top.

62bab538-d202-6277.jpg

Ok i see what you are talking about will get this tested only thing i can think of is its caused by the background pictures again. will get that tested out. please drop by the irc on sunday and well see if we can set up a test to insure we have a solution of not.

thanks,

mkcm97

Reaction score

Ok i saw the screens shots and see the left one is in . Ive never seen those on mine guess i dont ever have the phone get a call when i am already in the phone app.

and let me know if it occurs there also it would be helpful to track this down.,
thanks.

its functionality is fine, only the appearance is slightly off.

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
thanks

thanks.

its functionality is fine, only the appearance is slightly off.

ok thanks will definatley look in to it it appears on multiple themes so it sounds like a error in our source file. not sure we can fix it until 2.0 but will get it figured out for sure.
thanks

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Ok i see what you are talking about will get this tested only thing i can think of is its caused by the background pictures again. will get that tested out. please drop by the irc on sunday and well see if we can set up a test to insure we have a solution of not.
thanks,

I could do that, you going to be around all day tomorrow or possibly this evening?

Other thing I noticed is that it is missing the byline too.

I just had something similar happen to a string of numbers that I typed into google voice. I sent a text that just said 284, and it didn't print anything on my screen. Then I sent a text that said "284?" and it showed the question mark (three spaces to the right). Something is definitely funky.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
Problem with Google Voice displaying numbers...sometimes?

Here is a screen capture of the problem.

CAP201101151933.jpg

The first message was correct.

The second message said "Test test message. Ignore this. 123456"

The third message was just "123456"

Not sure when it started or if it has been that way the whole time. Not a lot of numerals in my text messages.

Theme is Twisted

Running 1.3

Never seen this in another rom

listenman20

Reaction score
have you ever noticed that numbers in a text will show as hyperlinks? the hyper link color for your theme/messaging is obvioulsy set to white...change your bg color they should show.

i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.