Post all tech support problems here. or IRC #sourcery **Read OP**

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkcm97

Reaction score
This may have been mentioned and I apologize if it was,
but my incoming call screen does not look right. The slide to answer button is slightly off center and is cut off. Not a big deal just wandering if I'm the only one having this problem

Rom: v 1.3
Theme:urban
consistant
I think it happened on version of ud, but not completely sure.

any help would be appreciated

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
This may have been mentioned and I apologize if it was,
but my incoming call screen does not look right. The slide to answer button is slightly off center and is cut off. Not a big deal just wandering if I'm the only one having this problem

Rom: v 1.3
Theme:urban
consistant
I think it happened on version of ud, but not completely sure.

any help would be appreciated

Im not quite understanding what your saying can you screen shot it?
Im thinking the cut off effect is duw to be compatible with rotary lock screen cause the stock blue ones on 1.1 look like crap on the rotary lock screen in 2.0 alpha oh whoops nevermind.

mkcm97

Reaction score
image taken down, showed my phone number

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Last edited:
OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App[/quote]

did you try tilting your phoen alittle to the left? :)

ill get someone to try out the theme and see waht they see. themes dont work on my rom rgiht now :)

Last edited:

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did see that once, not sure why though and a restart fixed it.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
1.3 works great. Noticed a theme issue, not sure if its been reported. I noticed it in the Gingerbread theme and the urban theme.

When a call comes in the "Answer slider" is only showing half way. In other words, the image you pull to the right to answer the call is only half way visible, seems like it needs to be aligned a bit.

mkcm97

Reaction score
1.3 works great. Noticed a theme issue, not sure if its been reported. I noticed it in the Gingerbread theme and the urban theme.

When a call comes in the "Answer slider" is only showing half way. In other words, the image you pull to the right to answer the call is only half way visible, seems like it needs to be aligned a bit.

I have the same problem, check out my screenshot a page back.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

Parten my noobiness, but how do u take a screen shot of your phone?

mkcm97

Reaction score

Parten my noobiness, but how do u take a screen shot of your phone?

try drocap2 in the market

mkcm97

Reaction score
can a mod please take down the pic eagle1967 quoted me on in the previous page, it had some personal info on it. thanks

quinolin

Reaction score
can a mod please take down the pic eagle1967 quoted me on in the previous page, it had some personal info on it. thanks
While waiting for a mod to come across this request, maybe pop into their IRC and see if Eagle is on - he could just edit his post and delete the screenshot.

gimpyestrada

Reaction score
I am having a small problem with google reader. When I click on an article's headline to bring up the full text, I get no title displayed. I am running 1.3. Urban theme. Changed to stock font but that didn't help. HELP I need my reader. Have never seen this on other roms.
Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.