Sourcery V1.0 Release Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirtbrethren

Reaction score
Sorry folks working hard dont forget Sourcery isnt just a rom its an experience. So we have many more things than the rom to insure all work together. Were getting closer.
But it may be the last minute of sunday MST . But its worth the wait. I believe 1.1 is better,stronger faster, we have rebuilt it we made it strong ,faster bette...........oh wait damn 6 million dollar man reruns.

Thanks for the anticipation.

We hope youll enjoy it. we will start a new thread as soon as its complete.

What channel??

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I will be happy to wait another day to insure no fc's or glitches.. good work guys, try not to burn yourself out of magic.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
1.1 it's darkened much easiered to read on

Been hanging out in here for awhile now, and finally made an account. Love this rom and can't wait to see the update.

I have 1 question...is there a way to make the notification pulldown not transparent?

Firewing

Reaction score
in northern cali, where the desert and the mountai
So I just need to stay up a few more hours to experience the magic of 1.1? I can do that :) I just know this is going to be the best rom out there...I am so excited to see all the changes, it already rocked pretty hard, so how much improvement could there be?

Cara

aero313

Reaction score
I'm just waiting on my replacement Droid to come in so I can put this on .

**edit** just wondering I flashed this on my Droid before and ran a script from the options to change the kernel . After that my phone wouldn't boot past the motorola logo, and not being recognized is rsd to be resetted back. So should I avoid scripts all together or no?

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
sneak peak

sorry for the delays i promise i wont check out for the night until its released as i did 1.0 :)
if you'd like a sneak peak and haven't found the surprise already.

get a sneak peak at 1.1 boot animations at surprise number 3.

mcam79782

Reaction score
mcam, Do you know how to reflash sbf? That would be the "nuke" and would solve all your software problems. But before even attempting to do that can you say what you did to apply the rom to your phone? Like did you wipe data and cache in clockworkmod? Not wiping can cause this exact problem... ive done it a time or two. Also, i wouldnt say its the rom necessarily if your having problems... like i once flashed BB and it totally sucked and glitched out on me but i wiped everything and put the very same rom back on and it worked perfectly. Dont be put off by this, sometimes data just gets misplaced or lost....(or trolls attack the data :p)
yes i did wipe data and cache and that didnt work so i reflashed sbf and that didnt solve it either. so i just sent for a new one. ive got the new one now

OP
eagle1967

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Closed

Version 1.0 of sourcery is no longer suggested Rom please update to 1.1 or newer.
several critical bugs were fixed and further themes and such will not support 1.0
Please update to 1.1
remember all support for 1.0 will end on 1/30/10

If you have any problems please bring to tech support thread
But our first suggestion will be to upgrae to 1.X
But if thats not possible well help ya out.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.