Sourcery 2.2 - Full Version

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I go away for a few and Eagle clearly got into my stash. He is rolling!
As for the ICS Sourcery name, I like the cone idea. When I think ICS, I think of finger tips covered in dark delicious lickable samich, yummy yet sticky.
But this is Sourcery so you can't go pulling no vanilla garbage.
Not sure if they're still called this, but I love the cones with chocolate and peanuts coating the Ice Cream and chocolate hiding in the cones bottom, Nutty Buddies.
And with Eagle soaring on some substance, the name is even more fitting.
Still rocking my OG so I will hold until the kingpin makes a call on the phone, sorry, I meant a phone call, damn!
I mean when Eagle chooses the type of phone he will adopt.
walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

junglon

Reaction score
is there any unthemed rom of sourcery 2.2? i want to use go launcher instead adw

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
is there any unthemed rom of sourcery 2.2? i want to use go launcher instead adw

just install go launcher and set it as default no problem. the basic install of sourcery 2.2 has very little theming to it.
but go launcher is pretty extensive not sure how it will run on the droid's hardware. but just install and try it. should be no reason it wont work.

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Thread been quite lately although 100 more downloads just in the last couple of days... thank you guys for enjoying this Rom and feel free to post for any questions.. dancedroid

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thread been quite lately although 100 more downloads just in the last couple of days... thank you guys for enjoying this Rom and feel free to post for any questions.. dancedroid

Ahhhhhhhhhh that loud enough? Ha

And I think I should put some sorcery rom advertising on the init2winit forum now that I think of it ad coming tonight

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

OP
Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Lol... would be nice but as far as i know the changes in this update are fairly minimal. I don't think there are any new feature added... might be wrong though..

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
Oh, i noticed i put 2.3.3 :p I wasn't talking about gingerbread. Just a little update in froyo, android 2.2.3

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ok but sorry :) still same response..sourcery for the droid 1 is complete.
droid is just too old to do much more with it than we did. and to upgrade to 2.2.3 would be a lot of work .
with new source everything would have to be re-ported and we just dont have the time to do it.
Thanks for using sourcery and we had a lot of fun bringing it to those that liked it. and still believe it to be 1 of the best roms for the droid to this date.
but the droid is now sitting in the nexus box taking a well deserved nap :)

Verro84

Reaction score
Anyone have a screenshot of the rom? Just curious

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
A screenshot of this rom simply wouldnt do it justice. There are simply WAY too many customizations to be shown in a screenshot. Follow the kang link in chizzele's signature for the FINAL sourcery Droid 1 rom.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New sorcery team will be cool already 4 of us gonna be working with it I already started writing a new website for it etc gonna be putting a few cool apps in as well with conap

Just waiting for eagle to hit me up on gtalk more :p

jrracinfan

Reaction score
I got a feeling gflam has a surprise waiting to happen for the Gnex and us OG Droid lovers!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got a feeling gflam has a surprise waiting to happen for the Gnex and us OG Droid lovers!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Nah I don't have a Gnex :( so nothing special for that (feel free to get me one though :p) just writing cool apps as is tradition next two apps are nearing completion but they're nothing like boot manager after they're out we have a third idea which in my opinion might just top bootanager if we can pull it off its a non root app and should be pretty damn cool