Chizzele

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I had to learn it the hard way... :)

I'm sticking with Sourcery, end of discussion for me. No plans of changing, ever. Why should I?

But I do appreciate you other guys going out and trying the ROM's that don't work so I don't have to. :)

-Mike

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jev

Reaction score
Maybe it's your phones, but mine runs GB quite good. I've used CM7, Project Elite, Simply Stunning, Liquid Gingerbread, and Ultimate Droid 3.1.1 and all have been stable and fast with hardly a force close to speak of. For me battery life has been phenomenal on UD and SS with Liquid being a close third. Sourcery ran fine on my phone but all GB roms run better for me. Your results may vary of course.

adsfa34

Reaction score
it's pretty well-known that GB does not take well to some phones... inherent variations in the manufacturing process introduce variability in overall performance i suppose.

GB ran OK for me too, but not *quite* as well as froyo overall.

alienware777

Reaction score
it's pretty well-known that GB does not take well to some phones... inherent variations in the manufacturing process introduce variability in overall performance i suppose.

GB ran OK for me too, but not *quite* as well as froyo overall.

One of the truest things I've read in a while. We all know our droids aren't made the same. Some can barely handle being overclocked to 700, and some can go to 1.5. Yet when someone says their phone has bugs with GB we get on their case saying their wrong and just didn't wipe good enough, or their just plain stupid? Come on guys, your better than that. Put your damn thinking caps on for a mement. If some phones can't take 700, what makes you think every phone can handle GB? I've been modding my droid for almost 2 years now. I'm about as pro as you can get without knowing how to code. I know immediately when I mess up, and I know how to fix it. Anything over a 1.1 overclock hates my phone, and GB just dislikes it. I can run it, but it'll soft reboot about 10 times a day. Half the time when it was in my pocket not being used... Y'all need to stop telling people their wrong and to "try out XX developer cause his roms are perfect". Maybe for your phone yeah. But for mine and some of the others? No. GB just doesn't roll with our phones.

Also, month old thread bump :D What can I say, I've been drinking and wanting to put my emotions into words :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk